PDA

View Full Version : Need help acquiring gridline diffy

FunkeeNuggz
01-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Hey what's up FMB? I was wondering if anyone knows how I can acquire an SG gridline diffy. I have a showerhead that I bought from Preston and I luv it but I want to have a backup and I figure why not have this. I called Heady Glass in Denver who has also had them on their site but they're sold out and waiting on their order to come in but it's not guaranteed the downstems will be included.

Can anyone help a fellow glass addict....PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT: I am looking for an sg grid diffy. I have an 8arm toro straight tube with a hops inline and I would luv to have one of these and I am set. I already have a sgw showerhead but i heard these are better with a perc'd bong. if anyone can help, i am willing to pay top dollar cuz i know they are rare.

FunkeeNuggz
01-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Are you kidding me? a forum full of sg heads and no one can help? someone offer a helping hand

bghjkl
01-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Are you kidding me? a forum full of sg heads and no one can help? someone offer a helping hand

dude be patient. you didn't even wait a damn hour. this isn't exactly a readily available item that is sold in every headshop in the nation along with grasscity and everyonedoesit. SG only supplies glass to certain parts of california. Their site, californiaglassconnection.com has a grid diffy on it right now, but it's only the one size (4.5") and they only ship to california.

imx
01-30-2010, 08:50 PM
hg or cgc is all i know of off the top of my head that has grid diffs, and hg has none, i bought the last one actually ;p 4.5" for my EA tube.. and unless you're in ca, good luck with getting one off cgc. you might wana see if anyone has a used worked or clear one maybe?