PDA

View Full Version : weed with seeds!!!! help

gbubble
01-31-2010, 08:16 PM
hey guys so my buddie droped of a hp of 1 year old outdoor fourwaybuds but there filled with seeds and i mean lots of seeds, so i was wondering if i can just run them through my bubble now machine or if i have to de seed it all? all the buds are in tack so i was thinking should i just crumble them off the stem by hand , dispose of the stems and just use the crumbly bud and seed mix? or will the seeds be a problem? all advice would be greatly apprciated. i assumed they would get caught up with all the other matter in the first 220 bag rite? i have the 8 bag 5 gallon kit, and it works great, but never had seed product b4. also wanted to clarify something, i know i should be freezing my product but as for the state, should i grind it to dust, leave it as leafs or buds?, and what if its wet leaves and stuff, freeze and use or grind or wat? thanks hope im not asking to much i tried to look for info on seeds but my internet keeps fuking up so its kinda hard, thanks , n keeep on bubblin .

Green Supreme
01-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Ya seeds ok. Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
01-31-2010, 08:25 PM
i'd just throw it all in. your first bag will absolutely catch all the seeds and other unwanted material. I would also freeze all material wether it's fresh or dried. As far as pre grinding the stuff I have never been a fan of this method. I guess a lot of people do it but in my opinion it makes it a lot easier to contaminate your final product with plant matter. I wouldn't throw huge chunks in there but would not hesitate to put larf and popcorn pieces in it. Try to keep them no bigger than .3s.

that's what I would do. I'm sure YBG is gonna chime in. Seen a lot of threads he started about using undesirable material and turning it into gold. Maybe run a search.

YukonBikerGuy
01-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Chime, Chime, Chime........ It's what I do.... Thats why they gave me the tag up there by my handle :)

The immature seeds will mostly float in the mix, no prob there. Mature seeds are 1/2 floaters and 1/2 sinkers. At any rate, the zippered bubblenow bag will keep them contained (or the 220µ work bag if mixing in buckets). They do take up (non-trich bearing) room in the starting material, so yields will be less.

A minimal breaking up of the (dry) seedy buds by rolling them between gloved hands was sufficient, no need to powder it up. Of course breaking it up at all before hand lowers quality of the final product. Tho with what you have, it may not make much difference.

Whole fresh seedy buds for hash? Hmmm..... I'm sure this would be the best quality hash you could possibly obtain from this material. I am pretty sure this is also the lowest yield of all options. Those small piles of ultimate potency is the kind of stuff that the Hashheads here drool over and regular smokers tell stories about to thier incredulous friends after but a small sample.

Do yourself a favor and remove as much non frosty leaf from your starting material as you can; yields and quality will both improve, no matter what method you use.

Hope this helps some, good luck with yer run.
YBG

gbubble
01-31-2010, 11:26 PM
So for my seedy buds just crumble lightly with gloves and rinse her for 12 min in the machine is cool? And I have some freshh of the plant trimings and lots of leafs. So I should remove all the non frosty leaves and use wats left? Thanks