PDA

View Full Version : beakersllc.com?

(ek9)budz
02-03-2010, 07:22 AM
has ne one ever ordered from this site? it looks new and they make it seem as if they dont have all their stuff yet but the prices on their itza's are hard to wanna pass on, so just kind of wondering if ne one knows if there legit or not. thanks

Tobybologna
02-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Sure haven't, but it seems like they just put in a big order from itza; I've never seen those pics anywhere else.

(ek9)budz
02-03-2010, 08:33 AM
seems kind of like an up an coming headyglass.

Freebird17
02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Ive never ordered from Beakers. I was planning on it, but the prices change almost daily so I've been seeing how low they'll get(and I'm still waiting on a response). I don't think they hold a candle to heady glass, don't the have a couple galleries and stuff?
Also, there is a "where to buy glass thread" here: http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6678 , it would probably be easier to ask there instead of making another thread.

bghjkl
02-04-2010, 08:57 PM
PM originaldutchmaster.

420p
02-04-2010, 10:03 PM
can get glass. Name brand. toro/illadelph/zob/vip/etc.. PM me.

Will ship to all states except states in which VOID ARE PROHIBITED

PM me.

Basack
02-04-2010, 10:25 PM
can get glass. Name brand. toro/illadelph/zob/vip/etc.. PM me.

Will ship to all states except states in which VOID ARE PROHIBITED

PM me.

No dude you can get toro?!?! Illy!? zob and vip??!?!?!!? WHERE?! Lol.
I dont like you man.

OrganicOdins420
02-05-2010, 12:08 AM
i wouldnt buy anything but SG, californiaglassconnection.com if you dont live in cali get a middle man

ripps
02-05-2010, 12:39 AM
No dude you can get toro?!?! Illy!? zob and vip??!?!?!!? WHERE?! Lol.
I dont like you man.

lol. 10char

420p
02-05-2010, 12:50 AM
w/e some people dotn have access to toro on the west coast or smaller states with no big head shops... I don't like you either I gues?? What was the point of flaming me? You feel better now? cooler? Good job bro. This is a stoner community why the hate, smoke one and relax bro everythingss gonna be okay my man

OrganicOdins420
02-05-2010, 01:18 AM
w/e some people dotn have access to toro on the west coast or smaller states with no big head shops... I don't like you either I gues?? What was the point of flaming me? You feel better now? cooler? Good job bro. This is a stoner community why the hate, smoke one and relax bro everythingss gonna be okay my man

dont sweat it basack is pissy :)

420p
02-05-2010, 06:02 PM
all good I got a website im laucnhing in a few days invite only ill keep u guys posted

who-dat
02-23-2010, 12:52 PM
mos def keep us posted 420p.
and if i lived on the west coast, i'd be looking to get Sovereignty Glass (made in Cali) rather than try to get Toro (made in NY on the other side of the country)
IMO SG>Toro by far in terms of quality,craftsmanship, and innovation (not just making a new design for the sake of making new designs)
to each their own.....and i have ripped some amazing Toro tubes and bubs....

ripps
02-23-2010, 08:17 PM

the op wasnt asking for your help. if your going to waste space you could try to make it relevant at least

jdizzglass
02-24-2010, 02:29 AM
all good I got a website im laucnhing in a few days invite only ill keep u guys posted

...lol
10char