PDA

View Full Version : Ghost, circ, inline

Shibbydonkey
02-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Thanks to wonderful members here the space in my heart yearning for a dd has now been filled, wonderfully may I add! I am now in search of the spaces of ashcatcher and slide to be filled, if anyone has any info on where I can get a nice inline ashcatcher, circ ashcatcher, and/ or ghost slide let me know plz via pm. This will be the last message I will Thread I start like this until the glass market returns, very sorry mods if this is not appeciated. Thankyou fmb,
Shibby

Grape Kool Aid
02-07-2010, 07:51 AM
I could be wrong, but I do believe that the sale of glass is not allowed until the market re opens.

Shibbydonkey
02-07-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not asking someone to sell me anything just advise me to where it could be located, if that happens to be their house so be it. I'm not asking people to clutter this thread with comments, pictures, and prices because I'm sure the mods wouldn't appreciate it. Since all communication will/should be sent to me via pm that won't happen, and everybody will stay happy.

Shibbydonkey
02-07-2010, 04:23 PM
And great 4th post, did the glass market even exist when you joined?

jBUCKS420
02-07-2010, 05:45 PM
"until the market reopens" eh? So I guess that means that the sale of glass will never be allowed again?

DaNK
02-07-2010, 06:10 PM
i could be wrong, but i do believe that the sale of glass is not allowed until the market re opens.

another super mod with 4 posts!

toalex
02-07-2010, 08:43 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16329521

ordering a custom bub from him, from what I've seen he does great work.

Freebird17
02-07-2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16329521

ordering a custom bub from him, from what I've seen he does great work.

I think English is his second language, so just make sure your 100% clear with him, or I'd pay once it's made, not before. I "wasn't clear" that I wanted my bubbler to sit evenly and be able to be placed down on a table, so now it sits at a killer angle. He was gonna check it out for me but I can't seem to get a response now.

Basack
02-07-2010, 11:46 PM
"until the market reopens" eh? So I guess that means that the sale of glass will never be allowed again?

Maybe not for you! :snake: