PDA

View Full Version : is the glass market back up yet?

tnbkrew
02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Is the glass market still down or am I just not lucky enough to be part of it?
Ive already had one successful deal in the market right before it was closed and I have 2 bowl pieces I need to get rid of now ASAP. And I know someone on here would be interested in one of them. Its a pretty heady piece.
So whats up with the market?
Sorry for asking dont get all crazy with me haha

f0urtwenty
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
a little birdy told me the glass market will open back up as soon as 7 days pass without a mention of the glass market. the birdy was high though.

Green Supreme
02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Nice one 4, I like. Peace GS

tnbkrew
02-10-2010, 07:55 PM
haha i wish i was gettin high with that birdy.
guess it'll never be back up then because that won't happen
But I had to quit smoking for a little while and gottta unload these bowl pieces due to a bunch of shitty personal stuff thats been happening.
But Thanks FMB
I know you guys are tryin

govegan
02-10-2010, 11:53 PM
oh how i miss the market

ganja4life
02-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Please close this thread, everyones waiting just as long and im sure they also have glass they'd like to get rid of. Not an angry post here, there are just soooooooooo many other threads with the answer to this reoccuring question. I can only imagine how annoyed the mods are.

OnlyHighGrade
02-11-2010, 03:41 AM
^^^^ I say Bman and mods put a price on the glass market. These kids are getting desperate who knows what they'd pay:pray::pray::pray:??? Maybe allow all the true fiends to pool their money together. You could then donate the money to Haiti or something.

ccccchhhhhhhhhiiiiiillllll..........

itsfern420
02-11-2010, 04:37 AM
taxin the glass market ^^^^^

Hydrophilic
02-11-2010, 04:55 AM
I dunno what you guys are talking about it's open for me, must have just come online, just 4 items up as of now...

Basack
02-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Lol is he kidding?^

keithonfire
02-11-2010, 07:25 AM
hahahahahahahaha what a liar!!!!

peachesoncrack
02-11-2010, 12:34 PM

im pretty sure hes confused with the other glass trading forums that ppl started in attendance for the the fmb glass market to open back up. and it wasnt that humorous the guy is just clueless

sliv33
02-11-2010, 05:38 PM
is it really back up or is this kid just maken shit up

Tobybologna
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Lol, pretty sure he just felt like breeding some panic. Mission successful.

govegan
02-11-2010, 06:41 PM
i was under the impression they were making it a private forum and i just didnt make the cut...

ripps
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM

jesus dude. lol

Hydrophilic
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Haha, I was kidding.
I've just been lurking here for a while and learning about hash (my knowledge has increased 100-fold, STOKED) and it seems like most people only care about the glass market (given, it was really sick). I knew everyone would get their panties in a bunch about it and thought it would be comical to send people scrambling. Don't act like I fucked your mom in the cornhole and gave her aids, it's not like that aight.

Plus I have a low post count and haven't bought or sold here (damn, wishin I did though cause now I have 0 cred, and duno if I'll get let back in) so if anyone knew that it was up it would definitely not be me (prob be like keithonfire, he always had sick shit on the g market). No hard feelings guys :) I'ma go blaze one for alla yall right now.

Here's my "out there" theory: the market is up for selective people (probably more will be let in eventually) and they are all very hush hush (probably laughing their asses off at all these threads, I would be too). I think that would be funny as all hell cause it's being a well kept secret. There's my conspiracy theory of the day.

Aight have a good one and bubble on guys. Sorry for any strokes you may have had. I'll owe you some melty ;)

bghjkl
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
^they're probably more pissed that nobodys there to buy their glass lolol

tnbkrew
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Haha, I was kidding.
I've just been lurking here for a while and learning about hash (my knowledge has increased 100-fold, STOKED) and it seems like most people only care about the glass market (given, it was really sick). I knew everyone would get their panties in a bunch about it and thought it would be comical to send people scrambling. Don't act like I fucked your mom in the cornhole and gave her aids, it's not like that aight.

Plus I have a low post count and haven't bought or sold here (damn, wishin I did though cause now I have 0 cred, and duno if I'll get let back in) so if anyone knew that it was up it would definitely not be me (prob be like keithonfire, he always had sick shit on the g market). No hard feelings guys :) I'ma go blaze one for alla yall right now.

Here's my "out there" theory: the market is up for selective people (probably more will be let in eventually) and they are all very hush hush (probably laughing their asses off at all these threads, I would be too). I think that would be funny as all hell cause it's being a well kept secret. There's my conspiracy theory of the day.

Aight have a good one and bubble on guys. Sorry for any strokes you may have had. I'll owe you some melty ;)

damn i was about to post after you and be like "yeah just opened for me too and just posted those bowls up"
just to bring the panic up even more haha
but you beat me to it by admitting you were lying.
dammit lol

endoklino
02-12-2010, 01:09 AM
thread useless! what did u guys do without the glass market before? its getting old and is acuallty making me change my mind on this community. what started out as a tight nit hash forum, now has become a bunch of cry babies!!! if it was me i would say fuck the glass forum, i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!
its amazing how lazy people are these days!!!

sry just venting..

Hieronymus Bosch
02-12-2010, 01:27 AM
thread useless! what did u guys do without the glass market before? its getting old and is acuallty making me change my mind on this community. what started out as a tight nit hash forum, now has become a bunch of cry babies!!! if it was me i would say fuck the glass forum, i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!

sry just venting..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Glassaholic
02-13-2010, 07:55 PM
i enjoy finding glass the old way............ u know going out into the real world!!

I'm happy for you that you live close to headshops that carry all the top glass, unfortunately some live in areas where there aren't any or even countries where there aren't any so give them a break, it's understandable to be anxious for the glassmarket to reopen, especially so if it's their only access to nice glass.....

FunkeeNuggz
02-13-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm happy for you that you live close to headshops that carry all the top glass, unfortunately some live in areas where there aren't any or even countries where there aren't any so give them a break, it's understandable to be anxious for the glassmarket to reopen, especially so if it's their only access to nice glass.....

I agree with Glassaholic. I live in Indiana. IT IS HORRIBLE HERE!! Pure, Blue Bot, and Phire are about all you can find. There's a place an hour and a half away who sells Roor.us and PHx (the cheap ones anyways), and good god, finding an inline ashcatcher is a fucking joke. When I found this website, I got a new appreciation for quality glass. You should see the faces on people when I whip out my Toro 8 arm with a Hops inline....no one has seen anything like it.

Blunts R US
02-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey i am with Glass and Funkee, quality glass is hard to find, especially at the prices that were available on FMB because most are second hand. Im in the DC area so there is a quality shop in the city or about 7 nice shops in Baltimore. Some carrying toro, SG, SALT, ZACH P, ROOR....... but NEVER at the prices that i could find on here. Yes there are lots of people on here with lots of money to blow on glass, but the glass market was a great place to get a way better piece without draining the bank.
I too have a much greater appreciation for glass now because of the market and have learned so much and met a couple of blowers. I could have never gotten a custom made piece if it were not for FMB thanks. Also i am with FUNKEE even though they sell nice glass near me people's jaws still drop when they see/hit my 21" toro 8/13. THANKS FMB bring it back.

dosman
02-17-2010, 10:53 PM
sup blunts im in the dc area too hit me up if you're down for any trades

FunkeeNuggz
02-18-2010, 04:34 AM
I must add this....

I'm not here everyday asking whats up with the market. I am moving to Colorado and just need to dump some things, ya know but I'm patient. I like checking out the hash....it reminds me of Rothbury!! That was the first BIG fest i've been too and it opened my eyes and wha-la, I'm headed to Boulder. I am actually going to major in advertising at CU and hopefully make my way into the scene there afterwards since I seem to have a knack for the herb. LoL I just love learning about every damn aspect of the marijuana scene because we don't have that here in Indiana. The research is more addicting than smoking it. We rely on you peeps out west i guess.

TokerDS
02-18-2010, 05:47 AM
well if anyone has any interest in a pakoh robot i have access to one (comes with a stand a hat).

salad931
02-18-2010, 07:10 AM
i hope advertising is okay...i messaged bubble bout this but he hasnt responded so if hes got anything against it ill take it down as soon as i can

bob from showmeglass.com has asked me to spread awareness about his proposed glass market on his website. he has sent over 60 letters to glass shops offering a page on smg to post glass for sale. by registering on the website, and commenting on the message board that you want a glass market you can help convinse the glass shops to sell through smg andbring back the glass market so it wont have to distract us from all the fm..the real purpose of the site

home site: Showmeglass.com
message board for glass market: http://showmeglass.websitetoolbox.com/
(to registar click the button in the top right)

thanks

p.s... comment about the market in the market thread...and glass shops in the glass shop thread

Durka_Durka
02-18-2010, 11:11 PM
glass market at tahoekush.com hosted out of amsterdam!

Bezooomy
02-20-2010, 01:50 AM
any word on the fmb market?

themasochist
02-20-2010, 07:00 PM
A mod posted this on 01-18-2010 in the site upgrade thread "should be up no later by next weekend."

bubblecrack
02-20-2010, 09:20 PM

sry just venting..

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7176/umad23xv.jpg

killacam
02-20-2010, 10:52 PM
that one tahoekush.com site's marketplace is already booming like crazy, anyone that needs to sell/wants to buy some glass should check it out

dog fish
02-21-2010, 06:28 PM
A mod posted this on 01-18-2010 in the site upgrade thread "should be up no later by next weekend."

for who tho? obviously a lot of us are waiting in the wings. personally i dont care either way. but i think its stupid to keep posting threads like this.

Tahoe kush is booming in a way. i found it 2 days ago and already the FS listings have doubled. worth checkin out i think. :pipe:

themasochist
02-21-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah I don't know "for who" but I guess not us lol. Just signed up for tahoe kush looks pretty legit glad someone finally picked up the slack.

Vitaherb
02-21-2010, 11:12 PM
For those who are impatiently waiting, i'd suggest you check out TahoeKush in the mean time!

jdizzglass
02-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Tahoe kush is booming in a way. i found it 2 days ago and already the FS listings have doubled. worth checkin out i think. :pipe:
GOood Idea! =D

TokerDS
02-22-2010, 07:11 AM
agreed. fmb kinda dropped the ball on this one. not that I wouldn't love to see the return of the best market on the net, but im pretty sure they lost their window of opportunity. to tahoekush it is!

EatYourEye
02-22-2010, 08:08 AM
just checked out tahoekush looks wicked cool

fullmeltbubble
02-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Me and Bubbleman have been talking, and we aren't sure if there is even a reason for our market....its really been a pretty negative trip at least for me....I'm super glad there's another forum out there willing to do a public market....I'm also super glad we could help build another glass market place....Look at it from my point of view...I built this website, and through the help of the members made this little piece of the internet pretty cool(imo)....When i see a bunch of threads going up promoting another website, and i see most of the members are members from here, well i gotta say it kinda bothers me a little bit...and thats my trip, and i don't mean to lay it on you guys...just being honest...Bubbleman is the creator of a HASH product, he's built a mini empire and he's just a hash smoking head...I'm just a dude who's been making hash since 2000, and really LOVES bubblebags....neither of us have really ANYTHING to do with the glass scene, other than being fans....that being said, it takes time and energy and a good lawyer(lol) to be able to pull of a marketplace that covers us legally....its super discouraging to see members saying things like "we dropped the ball"....as far as I know we were one of the FIRST PUBLIC marketplaces...and the only reason we closed it was because members couldn't follow the basic rules.....so nothing is offical...but the vibe i've been getting for bman is that its way to much hassle for very little reward...you guys think running a forum is free? Well i'm here to tell you its NOT...we've had a lot of innovations here that i'm super proud of..and NONE of it would be possible without the finicial support of bubbleman himself....So I guess for now go wild at tahoekush...but PLEASE don't bash fmb....thats all i ask....

BigManNew
02-22-2010, 08:29 AM
FMB IS a GREAT part of the internet. I personally will be using this website for its original intended purpose more than I use to mainly because the glass market is no longer here; because I have started growing. But honetly I dont care if the glass market comes back or not. You guys did have a great idea to be the first site to start a free public market. As always people come up with there own version of other peoples site, and one pops up sooner than later.
So in conclusion, I say (maybe for the time being) if you want to buy glass there are some really good sites up (ie. FMG, TK, BF, etc) But if you want to focus on hash, growing, and the good ganja then FMB has got you covered.

Thanks,
BMN

themasochist
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
This is also a forum with a clean slate, so you won't hear from every high-posting member "Stfu noob low post lol @ you I'm elitist" etc etc. - Now these aren't [always] targeted towards me, because I'm active, but there's too many members belonging here too quick to shoot down anybody pondering with relation to number of posts.

real talk!

DaNK
02-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Im still here! Glass or no Glass this site rocks!! Bman and FMB you guys do what you gotta do. The loyal followers will stay no matter what! I can sell glass anywhere! That being said I respect your decision!

dutchmastakilla
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
good luck with everything FMB! while i loved and miss the market, i respect whatever decision you make and will back it 100%. thank you so much for everything you've doen for the community so far!!

yawbus
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
i can't wait to see what TK looks like in a month or so because i'm sure if its not heavily moderated we are gonna see people getting ripped off, sent broken glass, etc etc etc just like the problems here. I think with any "open" market problems like that will come into play because we all know people are greedy.

i would like to thank FMB and BMan for all the work they had and still do for this site. honestly i have said it before and ill say it again without FMB my glass collection wouldn't be what it is today.

i personally don't have much use for the hash info because i don't grow and don't have access to good hash so its not that important to me. i have learned and seen some very cool shit about hash and how you make it though. i forget who posted the 100lbs of trim but you don't see shit like that everyday.

whatever happens with FMB's market i'm sure the world will still continue to move round and round so i would suggest to some of you people to get over it, find a new market, or find a new hobby.

Thanks FMB

02-22-2010, 11:10 PM
well said fmb blessings 777

sliv33
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
ill be stayin on the site weather the glass market comes back, i just love learnin new shit about everything

Bukket
02-23-2010, 01:48 AM

sry just venting..

they did nothing, none of them were here befor the glass forums lol

Justme
02-23-2010, 02:55 AM
FMB does't need a glass market to be a good website IMO .. it already has accomplished that.

glitch
02-23-2010, 03:34 AM
i don't think the site needs a glass market either, however i have a question. i ordered 4 pendants from ras_eel back in december and i havent received them yet even though i paid. is that because the market is down? or just lack of the senders effort?

-glitch

DaNK
02-23-2010, 04:12 AM
I would go with lack of the senders effort. I ordered a bunch of pendants months ago and he swore he sent them, but I never got them.

EatYourEye
02-23-2010, 04:40 AM
i ordered in december as well just got mine in the mail 2 days ago

OnlyHighGrade
02-23-2010, 09:49 PM
i'm sorry your offended FMB. You seem like a nice dude, and I want you to know your efforts don't go unappreciated by all. I go on this site just as much as i did when the market was up. While I'm not gonna say I could care less if it ever comes back, i do care, i don't care how long it takes. I really enjoyed the market, but will still frequent this site daily regardless. Don't get butt hurt about that other site. The people who joined are all new members who were causing the problems in this market and bitching about it being down for longer than they wanted. I have zero intentions of joining it and expect it to fail %100 just by judging the membership. This site worked so well because it was a hash site first, and a glass market second. There's a lot of people on this site who lack maturity. Hopefully, they will all just leave FMB and go to that other site. They keep threatening to do so, I just hope they make good on their threats.

Don't be bummed FMB and Bman. They're a lot of cool knowledgeable people on this site who DO appreciate all that you guys do to make it possible.

Now I just need a web cam so I can join you guys in the chat.

i still think this site should be 25 and older.

-OHG.

JamesDean
02-23-2010, 10:07 PM
i still think this site should be 25 and older....

Immaturity is ageless, as are humilty, kindness, an open mind, and all the other traits that make a good forum member.

To everyone who is wondering what to do with their glass now that they can't sell it, I've had great success with using it to smoke marijuana and marijuana extracts. Hell, no reason to keep it clean if it isn't going anywhere!:bongin:

OnlyHighGrade
02-23-2010, 10:18 PM
^^^^ you know your right James. That's the one statement I second guessed as I typed it. I still think it would solve a lot of problems, but it would also exclude many positive members.

Good point.

BigManNew
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM
OHG, I can tell your a good guy.
Respect, friend.

DaNK
02-23-2010, 11:04 PM
i'm sorry your offended FMB. You seem like a nice dude, and I want you to know your efforts don't go unappreciated by all. I go on this site just as much as i did when the market was up. While I'm not gonna say I could care less if it ever comes back, i do care, i don't care how long it takes. I really enjoyed the market, but will still frequent this site daily regardless. Don't get butt hurt about that other site. The people who joined are all new members who were causing the problems in this market and bitching about it being down for longer than they wanted. I have zero intentions of joining it and expect it to fail %100 just by judging the membership. This site worked so well because it was a hash site first, and a glass market second. There's a lot of people on this site who lack maturity. Hopefully, they will all just leave FMB and go to that other site. They keep threatening to do so, I just hope they make good on their threats.

Don't be bummed FMB and Bman. They're a lot of cool knowledgeable people on this site who DO appreciate all that you guys do to make it possible.

Now I just need a web cam so I can join you guys in the chat.

-OHG.

Its not bad to have another site for glass, hell I can go back and forth. As I would too like to see the glass thing resolved here but again I like the fact its quiet here now. I read everything on this site and love it. Just my .02!

yawbus
02-23-2010, 11:15 PM
Don't get butt hurt about that other site. The people who joined are all new members who were causing the problems in this market and bitching about it being down for longer than they wanted. I have zero intentions of joining it and expect it to fail %100 just by judging the membership. This site worked so well because it was a hash site first, and a glass market second. There's a lot of people on this site who lack maturity. Hopefully, they will all just leave FMB and go to that other site. They keep threatening to do so, I just hope they make good on their threats.

-OHG.

I got to say that's a pretty dumb statement. I'm a member there and I believe I was a positive member here. I never gave or had any problems. Obviously you have been on the other site since you know who did and didn't join. Did you not see some of the respected members from this site over there? I can think of many people over there that I have done business with or wouldn't have a problem doing business with.

Why do you have to be such a negative nancy? If you don't want to be a member there thats your choice but you don't have to talk down about the place. I thought this was supposed to be the laid back hash forum? Your attitude about TK isn't very laid back.

FMB got big and blew up and didn't last so somebody has tried to fill the void and open a new market and give people a chance to buy and sell nice glass. With an open market policy what did you expect to happen? No one sign up for it?

Obviously this site didn't work so well because the market is gone and there are still unresolved issues between people. Not that that is FMB's fault but obviously it didn't well as you think.

There are a lot of people IRL that lack maturity not just on the interweb and you seem like you might fit the category if you can't even respect another website and its members.

:smoke1:

BigManNew
02-23-2010, 11:29 PM
I got to say that's a pretty dumb statement. I'm a member there and I believe I was a positive member here. I never gave or had any problems. Obviously you have been on the other site since you know who did and didn't join. Did you not see some of the respected members from this site over there? I can think of many people over there that I have done business with or wouldn't have a problem doing business with.

I agree, I am over on that site too, and I don't have any negative feedback here on this site, and I was never the person to start things with others here.

Although OHG, you do seem like a pretty logical person, I understand that you might not have literally meant all the people...

Peace,
BMN

Tobybologna
02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Me and Bubbleman have been talking, and we aren't sure if there is even a reason for our market....its really been a pretty negative trip at least for me....I'm super glad there's another forum out there willing to do a public market....I'm also super glad we could help build another glass market place....Look at it from my point of view...I built this website, and through the help of the members made this little piece of the internet pretty cool(imo)....When i see a bunch of threads going up promoting another website, and i see most of the members are members from here, well i gotta say it kinda bothers me a little bit...and thats my trip, and i don't mean to lay it on you guys...just being honest...Bubbleman is the creator of a HASH product, he's built a mini empire and he's just a hash smoking head...I'm just a dude who's been making hash since 2000, and really LOVES bubblebags....neither of us have really ANYTHING to do with the glass scene, other than being fans....that being said, it takes time and energy and a good lawyer(lol) to be able to pull of a marketplace that covers us legally....its super discouraging to see members saying things like "we dropped the ball"....as far as I know we were one of the FIRST PUBLIC marketplaces...and the only reason we closed it was because members couldn't follow the basic rules.....so nothing is offical...but the vibe i've been getting for bman is that its way to much hassle for very little reward...you guys think running a forum is free? Well i'm here to tell you its NOT...we've had a lot of innovations here that i'm super proud of..and NONE of it would be possible without the finicial support of bubbleman himself....So I guess for now go wild at tahoekush...but PLEASE don't bash fmb....thats all i ask....

Sorry FMB. I'm new obviously but I've tried to follow the rules around here and, like everyone else, I'm just a hash smoker and a glass collector... It's unfortunate people feel entitled to this system, or as though it was some kind of service part of your job description. I was always impressed you guys weren't trying to profit off of market exchanges, and because of that I've tried to show you as much respect as possible. It's been my intent to stay out of these impatient threads, as I figured there would be a lot of negativity in them, but at this point it's too late.
I am a member at the other site but to me it is a tool, this site is a community. Hopefully here's a little positivity for you guys, you've built a phenomenal little online community. Sorry it's so mucked up.

OnlyHighGrade
02-24-2010, 01:44 AM
I don't wanna go back and forth bickering. I'm only responding because you feel attacked, and that wasn't my intention.

my point was this site, i'll say again, is a hash site first and glass site second (or maybe 5th for that matter).

i think a lot of the problems on this site arose when it became a glass site first and foremost.

no i don't think you should all be banned for joining TK, that's a little harsh. But if you do notice practically all the members of TK were the ones complaining about the absence of a market, and were also contributing very little to the hash aspect of this forum, which is it's original intention.

so in the end, lack of market on fmb and creation of tk are good things in my book.

FunkeeNuggz
02-24-2010, 02:59 PM
i can't wait to see what TK looks like in a month or so because i'm sure if its not heavily moderated we are gonna see people getting ripped off, sent broken glass, etc etc etc just like the problems here. I think with any "open" market problems like that will come into play because we all know people are greedy.

i would like to thank FMB and BMan for all the work they had and still do for this site. honestly i have said it before and ill say it again without FMB my glass collection wouldn't be what it is today.

i personally don't have much use for the hash info because i don't grow and don't have access to good hash so its not that important to me. i have learned and seen some very cool shit about hash and how you make it though. i forget who posted the 100lbs of trim but you don't see shit like that everyday.

whatever happens with FMB's market i'm sure the world will still continue to move round and round so i would suggest to some of you people to get over it, find a new market, or find a new hobby.

Thanks FMB

Well said my man. I'm in Indiana so I'm lucky to be able to find the quality of MJ I find so hash is a VERY VERY rare commodity but I'm moving to Boulder in May (talk about a culture shock huh?) for school and to start a whole new life in a place I can proudly say is my home so I know FOR A FACT I'll be hitting this site up once I have access to good concentrates.

I understand completely if the market is a thorn in the admin's side. People coming here to make a few bucks and then disappear is what ruined this site. TK is smooth now but I agree, it will be a wreck in a month or so. There are some things you just can't prevent. Look at eBay and iOffer for example, people are still getting ripped off to this day on eBay and iOffer is just a fucking joke IMO.

I wish BM and FMB best of luck on whatever decision they decide to make because they've been doing this for too long to not know what they're doing.

May the good times roll and smoke on!!

FunkeeNuggz

Hydrophilic
02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Well seems like TK solved the problem. There's a market there so all the negatives associated with the market here won't be here anymore. Seems like a win win to me.

Basack
02-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Well, I dont think we all were fussing over the market JUST because we wanted to sell stuff!! You see, even though the market was closed, we all advertised our glass anyways on this and other forums.

Therefore, we all knew it was forsale ! And thats why even though Tk is here, your glass still wont sell! The reason i wanted the glass market, is because it was a community, where people would go on and remember each other aswell as communicate/buy sell trade awesome items.

Now, it seems alot of this community has left because of the lack of contribution they can put into this site, being a glass head, and not a grower/hashmaker. Bummer. Woulda loved a glassmarket. Sucks these people couldnt keep theyre mouths shut about it. Later.

conscious pilot
02-25-2010, 05:15 PM
I personly do not see why, what people say makes any differeance as to whether the glass market comes back.

If its gonna be private.. the mods have the option not to let those peeps in..

Kingkoopa
02-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I miss looking at all the sick pieces for sale on the market, that market probably brought the majority of the members to this site....like it did for myself and a ton others I showed this site to mostly for the glass market.

You should just charge like x$ a year or something so you can make it worth while to have. And if you don't want to handle just hire someone and pay them out of the money generated while doing w/e with the left over funds.

Either ways I'm willing to wager dollars to donuts that traffic on this site has dropped since the market went away.

ripps
02-25-2010, 11:32 PM
^^^ thats not nessecarily a bad thing. depending on who your traffic is. I think that is one of the main issues here

CrazyEli
04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
i would definately pay money to be appart of the glass market.

kushkommander
04-28-2010, 04:53 PM
I miss looking at all the sick pieces for sale on the market, that market probably brought the majority of the members to this site....like it did for myself and a ton others I showed this site to mostly for the glass market.

You should just charge like x$ a year or something so you can make it worth while to have. And if you don't want to handle just hire someone and pay them out of the money generated while doing w/e with the left over funds.

Either ways I'm willing to wager dollars to donuts that traffic on this site has dropped since the market went away.
yeah now its only dedicated full melt bubblers here....im sure the amount of traffic doesnt matter to bubbleman or anyone else for that matter, this is a place to share and discuss hash, yeah I can agree a glass market would be cool but shit there are many other sites out there to choose from....maybe you should open a glass forum/market yourself?

i would definately pay money to be appart of the glass market.

cool, go find one, there are many.

dont forget there is always fullmeltglass.com

Basack
04-28-2010, 08:39 PM
Thats not the point... People want the FMB market because they liked the FMB market..not other markets..... Although there are other markets available, there was a community of people on here and fmb was a main site to go and sell/buy communicate and just talk about glass. Im sure people miss how they can no longer deal with all the members they were familiar with on here, and talk to the people that have been around on the forums for a while. Kinda seems like now, everyone scattered like a bunch of roaches to there own corners. I personally liked the community they had going on here. Seems the site has very much quieted down since we got the "boot"

YukonBikerGuy
04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
everyone scattered like a bunch of roaches to there own corners

Possibly the most apt thing you have ever said anywhere in any of your forum posts here....ever.

Basack
04-28-2010, 11:49 PM
Im not sure i understand what you mean Ybg. But everyone scattering isnt a good thing... is it?... I liked the glass community we had here.

OnlyHighGrade
04-29-2010, 12:03 AM
it is when the scattering is being done by a bunch of roaches:):):). so go on scat roach.

DaNK
04-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Possibly the most apt thing you have ever said anywhere in any of your forum posts here....ever.
LOL YBG! 10char

Basack
04-29-2010, 01:32 AM
it is when the scattering is being done by a bunch of roaches:):):). so go on scat roach.

Your in your little corner aswell.... I was refering to how this site told everyone to find somewhere else to go, and a select few stay... So if anything you are a roach included Lol. Scat on roach...

He who cannot do glass business correctly should have no say in a glass market thread anyways.

kushkommander
04-29-2010, 01:42 AM
basack, you must be smoking BHO, what dont you understand that FMB was is and always will be a prominent bubble hash site.

Basack
04-29-2010, 07:26 AM
basack, you must be smoking BHO, what dont you understand that FMB was is and always will be a prominent bubble hash site.

Nice... Not what were talking about. Obvious. Not relative. Way to go.

DaNK
04-29-2010, 12:00 PM
This thread should be locked and more like it should be eradicated quickly before they start!

419gotaminute
04-30-2010, 01:56 AM
This thread should be locked and more like it should be eradicated quickly before they start!

X2 :passit::chillpill:

KCglassart
05-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Well, the market may be gone. But cant we will still just post pictures of glass ?
Here is a new tube line just starting out.
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/dd1.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/24707_107357332635262_1000008298741.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/dd3.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/dd4.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/dd5.jpg

and check these out.
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/23494_105966882769035_1059492761041.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/23494_105966866102370_1059492761041.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/23494_105966862769037_1059492761041.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/23494_105966912769032_1059492761041.jpg

KCglassart
05-02-2010, 12:26 AM
BTW, the background is cool as hell

BigManNew
05-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I just had the realization that threads like these are doomed to people posting in them forever unless the admins do something. Anyways, is that a gridline diffuser in the DD picture with water?

Basack
05-02-2010, 02:29 AM
They might have mimic Grids on the slits like SGs technique that everyone copies, but a gridline is a completely different tube. Doesnt use a downstem. Although gridline, also, was replicated by less experienced artists aswell.
heres a gridline
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu286/Basackglass/DSC_0004-6.jpg

KCglassart
05-02-2010, 02:47 AM
I think those diffy in the dd are just slits like most use.

Basack
05-02-2010, 04:51 AM
^^ Possibly. But they only put slits (or maybe gridded slits) on one side. So its lil different. If its gridded, its the exact design as an sg gridded diffy.

kdips
05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
God those gridlines are sexy. What I'd do for one of those rigged up with a nice oil dome... seems like the end-all when it comes to percolation.

Basack
05-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Gridline and an oil dome? Doesnt seem like the ideal setup Lol. The gridline tubes were 65mm bore and mostly double chamber.. BUt even as single, 16 inch 65mm bore doesnt sound like the ideal oil tube hehehe. Good luck dabbin and then trying to clear it Lolol.But for buds, Mmmmm loved my gridlines.

MilkMan
05-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Clearly the glass market was a big part of this site and very important to members, the sheer volume of responses is proof of this. Like many other member I was drawn to FMB by the glass market and to be honest I spent little time looking at the other information that FMB had to offer. While I was enticed by the photos of the hash making and trichrome closeups the majority of my time was spent clicking through pages and pages of beautiful glass for sale. It even lead me to purchase a bubble box which I absolutely love. The glass market introduced me to so much variety of glass that I never knew was out there. I come from a area where PHX is about as good as it gets, I now own a toro thanks to the aid of FMB. So many of us are not blessed by being in areas with high quality glass and FMB introduced me to a hole new side of the glass world. While I understand the glass world is not where you guys want to reside, I believe that it is an important aspect of this site and drawls people in that will lead them to looking into hash. If it were not for the glass market I would of never came to FMB, and if it were not for coming to FMB I would have never known about bubble bags or box's or about the hash making process.
I just wish there was some way to get the glass market back while avoiding all the problems that concerned those who run this site. I feel that a membership fee would help to weed out some of the bad ones. On top of that have strict enforcement of rules where violations result in a temporary or permanent ban with no refund of registration fees.

No matter what happens this is a great site and those who are behind this site seem to be genuine good guys.

RUNDOWN

I talk to much so heres my rundown...The glass market is a valuable part of this site that drawls in members who would otherwise never have joined. these members will inevitably look into hash making and bubblemans products. If the glass market could be operated correctly and respected by the members it is a huge advantage to this site.

Thanks for listening to me

killacam
05-04-2010, 02:33 AM
You seriously could not have said it any better. Without the glass market on FMB, i would have still thought that a straight tube roor is the most amazing bong you can own. I mean its a ROOR. Little did i know there were companies like TORO, SG, Stoneglassworks out there producing glass that blows roor out of the water. If it wasnt for the market i also would not have my Josh Sable Vortex slide

Hell if it wasnt for the glass market, i would not have noticed the blower Sheepdawg, and i would not be in possession of my favorite bubbler in the world.

Now i know the market isnt coming back, but man am i happy i was able to be apart of it.:smoke1:

KCglassart
05-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Basack,
Those diffys did just have the slits on one side. I got some inlines in today that have 7 slits in them but are grided to 14. They are really nice.
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/IMG_0792.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/IMG_0793.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/IMG_0794.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/IMG_0797.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/hand1.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/hand2.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx192/Kcglassart/hand3.jpg

MilkMan
05-05-2010, 07:05 AM
how are posting those pictures AT ALL related to the topic of this thread? would be nice of you to remove them

Basack
05-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Basack SLAPS Milkman

Bongwater420
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
lol a fee screw that! who signs up to a forum to get charged a fee? blasphemy

lol I hate to admit it but I go on this forum every day have been for a long time now(over a year now) and when the glass market was up there was alot more activity. but hey if this were my site and I was opening a glass site and my forum(glassmarket) could potentially cut into my business, I now see you as a competitor and what do you do with competitors U TAKE EM THE FUCK OUT.

midwestdream
05-07-2010, 07:31 AM
they should just take this thread down honestly...whats the point. it's been five months since the this has all happened. its just pointless.

bongwater420, i will pay a fee for a forum that i know is private and i can trust basically anyone.

POG
05-07-2010, 02:24 PM
yeah well, since the market is not comming back, just want to say a big thanks to the guys who had the idea in the first place, like some said before fmb, roor was rulling edit and was the top of the line you could get online. Because of you guys my collection as tripled and they aint only fucking roors. So basically juste a big thanks from Quebec you guys were the only option we had for bringing sovereignty,soulshinefamillyglass, itza,lux in here so...

thx again, will certainly pay the fees if there is some on the forum, if its the only way to get back on some nice galss shoppin online
proud to have been a part of it and also proud to be up to date the only sovereignty owner in the hole god damn quebec

peace guys enjoy your hash discussions

Justme
05-07-2010, 03:54 PM
how are posting those pictures AT ALL related to the topic of this thread? would be nice of you to remove them

well here we talk about hash and glass ... .. how about you stop posting?

Basack
05-07-2010, 06:33 PM
well here we talk about hash and glass ... .. how about you stop posting?

x2 for shitty moderation by Milkman

killacam
05-08-2010, 05:07 PM
****BREAKING NEWS****

I have talked to bubbleman himself and the GLASS MARKET WILL BE OPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!!!

So everyone get your glass cleaned and prepared to sell, because its COMING BACK!!!!!!!

No fee to get in, as long as you have over 50+ posts on this site you can get in. So come one, come all to the RE-OPENING OF THE FULLMELTBUBBLE GLASS MARKET!!!!!!!

T-Minus= 1 week!!!!

Basack
05-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Uh no way.... Cant wait. Lets see what happens. If this is true, thanks so much bman.

sm0ke
05-08-2010, 07:22 PM
ill wait till bman himself says it ;p

MilkMan
05-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Justme and basack, learn to read thread titles and try to keep your ADD from kicking in so fast that you cant post anything pertaining to the title...college might help you two.

Glass market will not be up that guy is horseshit

Bongwater420
05-09-2010, 06:49 PM
milk man stop trollin

we love this site anyway we just have to wait untill bubble season partakes

killacam
05-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Yea Milkman, stop being such a debbie dousche and take it in the ass like your used to. Dumb troll needs to learn to stay in his cave and not come out.

hedeez
05-09-2010, 11:48 PM
@milkman: :chillpill:
basack may be be an idiot...but that doesnt merit you being a douche. He has like 20x the amount of posts you have anyway...

****BREAKING NEWS****

I have talked to bubbleman himself and the GLASS MARKET WILL BE OPEN IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO!!!!

So everyone get your glass cleaned and prepared to sell, because its COMING BACK!!!!!!!

No fee to get in, as long as you have over 50+ posts on this site you can get in. So come one, come all to the RE-OPENING OF THE FULLMELTBUBBLE GLASS MARKET!!!!!!!

T-Minus= 1 week!!!!

I sure hope so, theres never more than 5 people on this site anymore when I log on. It used to average 10 or 20x that amount with a glass market.

WhiteWall
05-10-2010, 01:48 AM
<3 milkman

MilkMan
05-10-2010, 05:36 PM
forgive me for trying to initialy post something that was somewhat meaningful and had a little thought behind it just to be undermined by a bunch of dimwits, thank you whitewall

Basack
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
forgive me for trying to initialy post something that was somewhat meaningful and had a little thought behind it just to be undermined by a bunch of dimwits, thank you whitewall

You mean trying to moderate but failing horribly by telling us to stay on topic at the wrong place and wrong time. Sorry you feel the need to try and moderate poorly but that doesnt make us dimwits for correcting you :o

farmermike1187
05-10-2010, 10:30 PM
damn i was hoping the market was opening back up... i gotta sell this hefe tube.. one day fmb will open the market back up

Justme
05-11-2010, 12:50 AM
ppl should be merry in Maryland .. or mary needs to visit more

kushkommander
05-11-2010, 03:36 PM
ok so I actually talked to bubbleman in chat and he told me that the glass market is dead and buried, so everyone....

GET OVER IT

yawbus
06-09-2010, 03:38 AM
wow this thread just
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll394/jbrocks4me8/energizer-bunny.jpg

Basack
06-09-2010, 11:04 AM
lol nobody has posted in here for over a month yawbus..

Justme
06-09-2010, 03:05 PM
glass and hash .. glass and hash ..

midwestdream
06-09-2010, 09:55 PM
lol @ Yawbus, that was good. someone seriously just close this thread. its a joke. nothing worth while is being said in here

Basack
06-10-2010, 02:25 AM
lol yeah... Maybe you guys cant read that nobody has posted in this thread for months... The on posts not worth while are the last 4 ones above^^...

killacam
06-10-2010, 02:48 PM
NICE! I cant wait for the glass market to come back. I have been wanting to sell my glass for a longass time

The glass market is going to be BOOMING when it comes back. I bet the population will double.... hell even triple when the market comes back

I cant WAIT!!!!!! WOOOO GO FMB for bringing back the Glass Market!!!!!!! Appreciate guys you rock!:smoke1::smoke1::snake::snake::smoke1::smoke1 :

Basack
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM
What the FUCK are you talking about ???^^ you needa lay off the psychedelics :bunny:

bubblecrack
06-12-2010, 09:48 PM
NICE! I cant wait for the glass market to come back. I have been wanting to sell my glass for a longass time

The glass market is going to be BOOMING when it comes back. I bet the population will double.... hell even triple when the market comes back

I cant WAIT!!!!!! WOOOO GO FMB for bringing back the Glass Market!!!!!!! Appreciate guys you rock!:smoke1::smoke1::snake::snake::smoke1::smoke1 :
best post ever