PDA

View Full Version : My First Glass Bong...

PuffDaddy68
02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm looking to buy my first GonG and I have a good idea what i want, i just don't know where i can find a great bong at around a $200 price.

Im looking for:

No taller then 20in

4mm or thicker
Perc 3+arm
Diffused Stem
Decent sized slide
ashcatcher!

Unique color combo

If anyone knows where a good place to find one with these specs, please let me know. Also if possible I would like to find a nice more valuable used one- if anyone can help me with that.

Thanks!

dankocalypse
02-11-2010, 06:27 PM
disapointing, thought I was going to look at a bong.

your title is misleading sir

ripps
02-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm looking to buy my first GonG and I have a good idea what i want, i just don't know where i can find a great bong at around a $200 price.

Im looking for:

No taller then 20in

4mm or thicker
Perc 3+arm
Diffused Stem
Decent sized slide
ashcatcher!

Unique color combo
If anyone knows where a good place to find one with these specs, please let me know. Also if possible I would like to find a nice more valuable used one- if anyone can help me with that.

Thanks!

you need to adjust your budget or your expectations if you want something nice

Tobybologna
02-11-2010, 07:50 PM
It doesn't sound like he wants anything fixed, it says "diffused stem" so he's basically in his price range. Just don't expect any Toro's or SG's or... etc. There are plenty of places with tubes like the ones you're looking at... Check the "where to buy glass" thread.

PuffDaddy68
02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Im not expecting a toro or anything too nice. I have been looking at a Sovereignty Inverted 4 Natural Splashguard for 225 and a guy offered to sell me his custom RooR.us Zumini for 200

**also sry for the misleading title!

POG
02-11-2010, 10:23 PM
get some pure glass bongs....they go really cheap and have decent bong for the price...look up my colection and my inline to 6 arms is from them
i can maybe sell it to you if you want, both old or new i have 1 used one myself, but i can supply anytime a new one, i retail these at my job so thats easy getting em....
anyway if interested pm back either i hope it helped you

PuffDaddy68
02-12-2010, 01:16 AM
pmed...i think....lol if it didn't work plz just pm me! thanks

ykcraft
03-03-2010, 06:44 AM

Im looking for:

No taller then 20in

4mm or thicker
Perc 3+arm
Diffused Stem
Decent sized slide
ashcatcher!

Unique color combo

Thanks!

hello ,
we can make this with even more than 5 arms , browse this http://ykcraft.spaces.live.com/ , you can find it .

YukonBikerGuy
03-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Wow, ykcraft, the chinese glass factory spammer, has also made it to the FMB forums. Expect a lot of offers to supply cheap chinese glass from this fellow. Straight from Tianjin to you.....

Hows the weather in Tianjin this time of year anyway?

RooRiTuP
03-03-2010, 03:31 PM
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/medical-glassware/luke-wilson/luke-wilson-musket.html this is a nice piece for $220:pipe:

sibannac
03-11-2010, 11:01 PM
dude thats not a bong thats for smokin hash or oil.

hashINout
03-12-2010, 12:56 AM
^^^like dude said above me, thats a musket homie. its for smokin concentrate... u heat up a ti pad or glass, drop ur hit and hover over it with the musket

RooRripRoadie
03-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Jeez why everyone hating... is it dry or something.. Check out weedstar. Its cheap heres a 5mm tree perk in your price range http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/WS_Series__Messias_Illusion_Ice__Single_Tree_Perc. cfm?iProductID=6793

Dont expect to get any decent work on the piece for the price your looking for.. who cares anyways? do you want to smoke out of it or look at it. Glass art is phenomanal but picture your self getting tipsy and droping a $700 piece of glass..

aqualungs
03-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Get the SG bro!