View Full Version : 14 male to 18 female converter help

03-03-2010, 01:25 AM
I am looking for a 14 male to 18 female converter (think the opposite of a lowpro). I used to have one but a clumsy guest broke it. The last one I had was blown for me by SGW, but now that he is gearing up production of his tubes I can imagine he's mighty busy.

Anyone know where I can snag one? Last one cost me under $30, and I can't see it being worth too much more than that anyway. (This is why EDIT just won't do, aside from the overseas shipping).

Thanks in advance.

03-03-2010, 01:56 AM
search around on scientific lab glass supply sites.

i don't have a link cause I haven't personally ordered from one, but a friend of mine got a bunch of adapters before from one.

not too helpful but it's a start.