PDA

View Full Version : left coast glass

rinkbr
03-07-2010, 05:09 AM
im looking to buy a new piece, thinking about a left coast has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? is it a new company or what?

DaNK
03-07-2010, 05:16 AM
I met Left Coast Glass in Vegas and they have the dopest glycerin coil set-up!! I would rock it. It even comes with a case! Fuck Illadelph!!

Hieronymus Bosch
03-07-2010, 09:07 AM
I met Left Coast Glass in Vegas and they have the dopest glycerin coil set-up!! I would rock it. It even comes with a case! Fuck Illadelph!!

Insults and negativity...brilliant!

Aqua Lab Tech
03-07-2010, 07:06 PM
im looking to buy a new piece, thinking about a left coast has anyone heard anything good or bad about them? is it a new company or what?

Left Coast is a California copy of illadelph. They have been in business for 7 months. Complete copy of illadelph, even the logo is a copy, same font as illadelph.

They do not look as strong as illadelph.

Aqua Lab Tech

rahkubeeb
03-07-2010, 07:19 PM
they make nice glass, a friend of mine has a straight tube with a nice inline ac on it and it's pretty damn strong and rips nicely, only problem is, its a carbon copy of every straight tube illadelph has ever done, for less money. all in all, its nice glass, cant say if its any weaker or stronger than illy, but i do tend to give my friend shit for not buying the illadelph instead, left coast labels and basic designs are pretty lame because i believe thats all they do, but thats just my opinion

DaNK
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Insults and negativity...brilliant!

I dont mean to be hatin on Illadelph, but their prices are rediculous even at wholesale prices. These guys make a coil tube that rocks. Comes with glycerin coil. and regular top for both pleasures. It all comes in a cool case. The glycerin coil is sealed so there is no vape lock causing breakage!! It is fact that Illadelphs quality has seen a decrease so WTF!! Illadelph is not the only game in town!!

BigManNew
03-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Where can you find some of their work at? Anywhere in Cali?

amtbps
03-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Where can you find some of their work at? Anywhere in Cali?

Probably somewhere in California...

abrakadaver
03-09-2010, 08:31 AM
I'v owned Left Coast glass since Christmas, and have never been happier, like rahkubeeb said "carbon copy" of illadelph and i would consider that a compliment, especially if they are doing it for less money. 9mm and quite frankly i think i would rather defend myself with this thing than a baseball bat. the tubes are simple, and damned near perfect in my opinion, then again i like my glass to look like medical equipment. add an inline and an ice pinch bowl and it draws like a pencil.
As for where to get them i know theres a shop in Huntington called glass garden that stocks them as well as a place in orange called J's paradise. theyve been popping up everywhere and they are definitely quality. I'v heard they at one point were a group working for illadelph that broke off? any confirmation on that?

DCALLSTARR
03-09-2010, 07:17 PM
thats what i heard, their main blower/designer/artist was one of illadelphs "pro's" and opened his own shop up and here they are..

i already like left coast's customs alot better than anything ive seen from illadelph, i mean shit, their zach p illadelphs or salt customs were 2000+ and ive seen some left coasts that were nicer than that for 1000.

DaNK
03-09-2010, 10:28 PM
At the CHAMPS show they were selling the base, the glycerin coil, a regular top, and an ash catcher in a case for 850.00!