PDA

View Full Version : Someone already try this ?

QcBubbles
03-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Cannabis Rosin(solventless hashoil)
hello to you all...i am posting this to share something that i found and knocked my socks off...i dont have much time right now so i will add more later...

this is a simple or crude extraction that i use on seconds and thirds quality dry sift to get a oil like product...it can produce alot but in lower quality hash it will get you next to nothing...but something that will melt,taste good,and hit you instantly!

this tek has also worked on morroc,waterhash,finger or sizor hash...but if it is green hash it wont work!

put on a pot of water and bring to a boil...with a stainless steel bowl(or glass) on top ...take off heat ...take hash and rub it lightly on the sides of the bowl....you will see a light to heavey film biulding up on the bowl(this is the rosin or hashoil)...now you need a rasor blade to scrape off the rosin...now put that in you pipe and smoke it!!!

sometimes its white and powdery...others are puddy...its been black...and even orangeish once...

anyway it rocks me and its all i really smoke exept killer # one first quality dry sift...add a bit together and you will become a distant traveller!!!
as i said no time now but enjoy and ask questions...or better yet ...you tell me a better way!!!

If any body try this let me no !! ;)

Razz
03-09-2010, 07:50 AM
SOOO.........all you're doing is breaking the resin gland heads with heat?

YukonBikerGuy
03-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I saw Hashbean_420 describe this technique a while back. (using a warm Pyrex pan instead of a steel bowl)

I believe it is using heat and pressure to rupture the heads and collect the oils without solvent. Seems to work best on mid and lower grades of hash. It seems a labor intensive process but also gives results similar to some solvent extracted products.

For those who are willing to put the work into it, who don't want to mess with solvents (for whatever reason), and who want to smoke that type of end product, it certainly seems a valid technique.

YBG

hashcat
03-10-2010, 02:27 AM
i think more of what it does is gets the sticky, oil filled resin heads to collect on the warm surface while all the other shit will not stick (i believe you have some throwaway material after making it)