PDA

View Full Version : custom slide holder?

Blunts R US
03-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey FMB its a beautiful day here on the east coast. So i know the glass market is gone and i am not here to talk about that so chill i'm not gonna ask about it. But i have recently purchased some nice zack P and salt slides and feel bad having them just laying on my desk when not in use. I was wondering if that guy who was making the custom slide holders is still on here and where i could get one or how i could make one?

Also i have a few nice pieces now (toro, illy coil, sheepdawg,kind creations) and i want to get or make a case for them for my apartment. I was just wondering what kind of ideas for cases you all have? My toro is the tallest at 21". I would love to have a small glass display case so you could see them but my biggest concern is safety. So idk but ideas and suggestion would be great. Thanks FMB. Peace.

minitrkn420
03-12-2010, 08:15 PM
www.coughins420.com

i just got some slide shelfs made from him. super bad ass. couldnt recomend the dude enough

-mini

Blunts R US
03-16-2010, 04:04 AM
wow thanks mini great site i am def grabbing a few holders from them.

f0urtwenty
03-16-2010, 08:13 PM
go grab a 19mm hole saw. then you can make your own. easy cheesy.

i went for a hike in my local hills.

a couple years ago there was a large brush fire, so i found some nicely charred pieces of oak and eucalyptus.

i drilled some holes in it and used a sander to level the bottom so it doesn't rock back and forth.

i like it the rustic look.

here is a retardedly large pic.

http://imgur.com/4vOnE.jpg

RooRripRoadie
03-17-2010, 12:02 AM
I bet that double toro slide will make them black out with there rack out... nice