PDA

View Full Version : Need advice !

TylerJeps
03-13-2010, 10:18 AM
First time grower and wanted to see if some of you vets could give me a little advice on what products would be best for starting.
Would be growing in an apartment so preferably a grow box im guessing, but have no idea what products or supplies will be best for the job .. money is not an issue i want the best bang for my buck obviously but am willing to spend extra if its going to be worth it when i flower my plants.
Thank you :)

Evergreen
03-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Hydro huts and darkrooms are easy to set up, bu building one is cheaper.

THE_OG_KUSH
03-13-2010, 05:34 PM
my first grow was in an apartment in 2001. I built my own growtent.framed a 5x5 box. with 1/2 inch plywood on the outside and panda plastic on the inside. weather stripping along the bottom. with wholes cut for ducting. the biggest thing it its a sterile environment.

But if you say money isnt a big deal then I would go with a Secret Jardin Grow Tent. 1000w Magnum XXXL. throw a 4x4 tray in there. dehumidifier and Small A/C (if needed) get some good genetics. throw 16 plants in there. 24/0 for a week or two. then 18/6 for a week. then flip them to 12/12. with the right nutes dialed in you will be golden.