PDA

View Full Version : my bubble this time was super stick when wet! what to do?

hashcat
06-23-2008, 01:28 AM
So I just got done running 2 zips of BlueDot buds through my 1 gallon 8 bagger. Got some beautiful results and oh my god did the hash look creamy, more creamy than i have ever seen before (usually when i pull it looks like wet sand, the 73 and 45 are kind of creamy) but this time was crazy

anyways i pressed them and when i tried to chop it up on the cardboard, well first i couldnt even pull it apart. it was super sticky and had the consistency of dough. would not chop AT ALL. broke it into thin 1/4"x1/4" squares and hopefully i can powder it later but this was about as small as i could get the damn shit!

what does this mean? do i have some super melt on my hands or is this particular strain just very oily or something?

Green Supreme
06-23-2008, 01:36 AM
Means you pressed to hard to remove water. Next time remember almost no pressure. Dabbing might be better. Then it will chop more easily. Hope you get what you're looking for. Peace GS

hashcat
06-23-2008, 01:45 AM
nah man hardly pressed it. i have pressed to hard before and no what your talking about and this was totally different feeling. more gummy and doughy than pressed tightly. it even looked different sitting on the screen before pressing, had a peculiar shine to it, moreso than usual. also it did this last time i ran just a zip of blue dot and only the 25, 120, and 220 bags i noticed the 25 was sticky like this to though not so much, so i decided to run all the bags since i thought it had potential looks like it did!

Simz
06-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Not too sure if I'm gonna give you the right answer or not, but you dont wanna press it at all imo. From what I've understood if you press it too hard you can break the wax tricome head, that's protecting the cannabinoid profile I think, I might be wrong thought.

hashcat
06-23-2008, 06:20 PM
ok maybe just MAYBE i pressed too hard, but im telling you guys i could tell something was different before i even pressed. the hash looked much more gooey and gelly rather than the normal wet sand look.

Green Supreme
06-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Pics please. Easier to tell from a pic, than guess from words. Peace GS