PDA

View Full Version : Where we Stand

fullmeltbubble
03-21-2010, 02:38 AM
As of right now, Bubbleman and I have no plans to open the market...there's something in the works offsite ...that we may assoicate ourselves with, but nothing is solid....but the chances the market will come back are slim right now...There's a million reasons....hope to still see you all around

BigManNew
03-21-2010, 02:53 AM
I am still here. Nice to see we still have active members =P

P.S. Let's not fill this thread with anything not respectful (or complaining about the Glass Market). FMB is putting what they got out there. We should respect that.

DaNK
03-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Learn about HASH!!!! I love it!!

JamesDean
03-21-2010, 03:24 AM
I'm still around.

toalex
03-21-2010, 04:17 AM
I'm still around as well :smoke1:
Small but great community on here imo.

TS
03-21-2010, 06:39 AM
I should have bet on this one,, I would have made out mad,, so many people were lead on here its STUNNING!!!!!

let TK take the crowd , they dont mind , good setup

, BUT thanks for CLEARING it up SOLID for us FMB.. I know alot of people were like wtf is going on.

either way this is a great forum for hash info, guess dont ever let the main goal of the site go astray.

-tox

Kudos
03-21-2010, 09:11 AM
You know I'll always be around...... mostly lurking...

Puffin' hash in the shadows..... :smoke1: :smoke1:

Frosty
03-21-2010, 04:32 PM
As THE definitive source for hash info, I don't think I'll be letting this get in the way.

Thanks for clearing this matter up FMB, it's much better to know what's goin on than fumbling around in the dark.

Evergreen
03-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Glass Market?? never been there, I'm here for trichomes only.

Hydrophilic
03-21-2010, 06:01 PM
What's the glass market, isn't this a hash site?

THE_OG_KUSH
03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
hash>>>glass

ShatterWulf
03-21-2010, 07:06 PM
Glad to see this straightened out, I'm still here, lurking in the shadows; I think I'll be buying bubblebags soon so I'll actually get productive.

DCALLSTARR
03-21-2010, 07:30 PM
you must admit, the glass market added members 10 fold.. whether thats appreciated by the operators of this site or not is questionable.. the more members you have, the more advertisers are inclined to pay you money to advertise their products on this site. the more members, the more people that will see that bubble bags are the creme de la creme of hash making technologies and that helps you out a lot bubbleman, when people purchase them you get your hard work in creating/R and D and innovation in separation technology out! and put a little extra chaching in your pocket in the process which is always nice..

you are right however, many many people came here for the glass market and that only and could care less about learning about hash.. they just wanted to flip glass and make a buck off your hardwork and money in keeping this website up and running smoothly.. there are always other forums to sell glass on if you never decide to open it back up but that is your choice and yours alone. best of luck in the future of fullmeltbubble and to you FMB and bubbleman!
-DCALLSTARR

killacam
03-21-2010, 08:10 PM
I think this is a great idea to keep the glass market away from this site. Im pretty sure Bubbleman and FMB made this site for hash first and then the glass scene came around. Plus this will most likely relieve a ton of stress from FMB and Bubbleman just for the fact that we dont see what goes behind the scenes while the glass market is up. Who is the first person someone complains to after they get scammed of some glass? Bubbleman or FMB. And people think complaining to them will magically bring their glass/money back to them. While in reality bubbleman is just like us, he actually has a life beyond this site and i bet his life has enough stress in it. He doesnt need the added stress of idiots buying from scammers and then everything gets pointed back at bubbleman. This site is hands down one of the most informative/friendly sites ive been on. You guys will be fine without the scam market ...... Excuse me Glass Market :pipe:

bghjkl
03-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, I'll be honest here. I don't grow, don't have a place to grow, and don't have any access to a ridiculous amount of trim/bud, so bubblehash (and hash in general) isn't my style. I'll occasionally when I have $40 or so laying around make a batch of BHO, and that's a nice treat (inb4 flamed). But in all honesty, I was here for the glass market, and when the glass market left, I'm still here for some reason; just not as often. Whether it's the tight-woven community, chill ass mods/admins, or just the pretty pictures and pipedreams of being able to hash it up one day like a lot of you guys do, I'm still here.

The glass market was a nice touch, but I understand why it's not here.

419gotaminute
03-21-2010, 10:36 PM
I aint going nowhere :D

Green Supreme
03-22-2010, 01:21 AM
What Evergreen said. Peace GS

RooRripRoadie
03-22-2010, 02:19 AM
No Worries

mbfunk420
03-22-2010, 04:42 AM
full melt > glass... all day

Basack
03-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Who is the first person someone complains to after they get scammed of some glass? Bubbleman or FMB. And people think complaining to them will magically bring their glass/money back to them. While in reality bubbleman is just like us, he actually has a life beyond this site and i bet his life has enough stress in it. You guys will be fine without the scam market ...... Excuse me Glass Market :pipe:

I think you are guessing about this maybe hehe?...... There were a couple mods in charge of controlling the glass market... For instance dsog... Complaining to forum admin is NOT how people handled getting scammed. Maybe YOU who does not know what to do or how to handle matter correctly would do this, but mods cannot do anything about you getting scammed besides ban the member.. If you paypal. You need to dispute. Otherwise, your pretty much fucked. your post was pretty much comin outta ur butt... Its your responsibility to know who your dealing with. As for the market. I do believe..

fullmeltbubble
03-22-2010, 06:06 AM
don't forget about www.fullmeltglass.com

WaTdAbLuNt420
03-22-2010, 03:16 PM
don't forget about www.fullmeltglass.com (http://www.fullmeltglass.com)

EXACTYLY, I come to FMB everyday to learn more and more about trichomes and hash and occasionally join to the chat to have a session with others, but for the others who all they want is glass there is always FMG. FMG has the best prices on glass on or offline. I support BMAN and FMB with w/e decisions they make because if it wasn't for FMB, I would not know as much as i know today about hash, glass, etc. Thanks for the site(s).

YukonBikerGuy
03-22-2010, 05:02 PM
.. the more members you have, the more advertisers are inclined to pay you money to advertise their products on this site. -DCALLSTARR

What advertisers? FMB does not take money from advertisers. It's not here to generate money from ad revenue, the only banner ads here are from the owner of the site, Bubbleman.

Now, I have not specifically discussed this with Bubbleman or Fullmeltbubble, but having met the man a time or two and hanging around here for a while, I feel confident that ads are not wanted or needed for this site, and factor into none of the decisions about what happens here.
Just my 2 cents.

YBG

Hydrophilic
03-22-2010, 10:05 PM
It's soooo unbelievably sick that there are no ads, keep up the good work.

Hieronymus Bosch
03-22-2010, 10:17 PM
There was a glass market here?

Sweet Tooth
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Glass Market?? never been there, I'm here for trichomes only.

Same here. I missed out on the Glass Market.

Basack
03-23-2010, 03:54 AM
If the glass market is gone why do i still have 500 posts but when i look in my "all posts" i cannot find the other few hundred... hmm.

toalex
03-23-2010, 06:40 AM
If the glass market is gone why do i still have 500 posts but when i look in my "all posts" i cannot find the other few hundred... hmm.

They most likely did not delete the entire section but instead just locked it off and restricted its view from everyone but the mods.

If you have history in your browser still from when the market was still up you can goto the link and see what happens.

POG
03-24-2010, 08:22 PM
yeah! learn about hash.. -_- i agree this site is gold for secret receipts and tricks but the community was way more developed around the market, for sure people will come check once in a while but i don't think this site will ever grow back to what it has been
im very proud to be able to tell that i was once a part of that wonderful glass market and i'im also very proud of you guys (bubbleman and fmb) because you created a great thing that was destroyed by the most honest glass heads on earth who wanted to speak instead of just looking and enjoy.
thank you for every second you put in this site and i can say (as many others i guess) that a have developed a passion called glass (and even if that was not the first goal of this forum) we still appreciate and appreciate being appreciated? hahah
i consider myself as one of the members that DID NOT affected the death of the market (i rly consider some members responsible for this..) and i also consider myself as a respectful member. than id like you to respect me thx!

flarbinyarbin
03-25-2010, 05:26 PM
don't forget about www.fullmeltglass.com (http://www.fullmeltglass.com)

I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.

Hydrophilic
03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
I check that site once in a while and notice it hasn't been updated in months. I know you have been spread really thin with a lot of things, and I was just curious if new stuff will ever be added or if you're just trying to liquidate what is already up.

It's been updated but not the front page, a little misleading, but check out the artist categories, there have been recent updates. I would always see the front page and see that it wasn't updated and move on, but you gotta check the artist categories, there have been updates.

BigManNew
03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
For instance I just looked at FMG and saw they updated Hops' page with some new inline bubblers. Take a look: http://fullmeltglass.com/component/virtuemart/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=10&Itemid=1&TreeId=4

Basack
03-26-2010, 12:02 AM
They most likely did not delete the entire section but instead just locked it off and restricted its view from everyone but the mods.

If you have history in your browser still from when the market was still up you can goto the link and see what happens.

Well if your account here doesnt have access to restricted forums, going to a link from that section would obviously deny you access.....

Hydrophilic
03-26-2010, 12:42 AM
Ya, it just said access denied when I tried to go to my glass market bookmark, that was a while ago though, I've since deleted the Bmark.

bghjkl
03-26-2010, 10:00 PM
while on the topic of FMG, I have to say it...

Check out what Snics been up too!

Check out what Snic's been up to!**

MajorLeagueBongRips
03-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Glass market or not fullmetbubble is still the shit. I've discovered and learned so much stuff on this site. Thanks

Superfluous
03-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Whatever, I'm not going to bullshit. I already knew most of the information available on this site and my main attraction was the Glass Market. I still love and enjoy the community here and I still plan on being an active member but, that doesn't change the fact that I used to absolutely love coming here to look at amazing glass. I love the community here and I'm not just about to dip just because of the market but yeah it used to be fucking awesome. Just gotta find somewhere else to do thangs.. ain't no biggie.

2 cents..

peace.

Basack
03-27-2010, 09:19 AM
And everyone says the same thing over and over and over again. Drop it people. Market is gone. No dick sucking required.

POG
03-31-2010, 08:17 PM
don't be a douche, we live in a free country i'm sorry basack but if you feel bad for yourself and you feel like your being point out in some of others speaking/point of view so, please, don't trie to turn this thing around to feel good about yourself :) THX
POG

Basack
04-01-2010, 01:34 AM
don't be a douche, we live in a free country i'm sorry basack but if you feel bad for yourself and you feel like your being point out in some of others speaking/point of view so, please, don't trie to turn this thing around to feel good about yourself :) THX
POG

What the hell are you talkin about Lol.

04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
im here glass what? lol

Tamon
07-24-2012, 05:01 AM
This is the place to activate hash genius. Go from bubble zero to full melt hero overnight. Grassroots bearing shoots to reap trichrome fruits. This is site is bubblen!!! Give thanks!
Rawspect
Mon