PDA

View Full Version : Wake up

Grais
03-22-2010, 08:03 PM
You guys know that the Bubblenows are just Chinese apartment washers right ? Go google it right now, mini washing machines. Then select images, and youll see the Bubblenow.
You get em a lot cheaper if you just buy them as the apartment washer. If your really serious just use a washing machine, you can buy them a lot cheaper than some plastic POS made in China.
225.00 and 600.00 dollars, my god you hash heads are dumber than posts.
You can buy a regular washing machine for 600.00 dollars for christs sake. Made of metal.
What a joke. They can justify this shit however the fuck they want, the truth is they are fleecing people like no tommorow. And the whole time playing on this medical marijuana line, bullshit,THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY.

Nylon bags for hundereds of dollars just how stupid are people, just make me laugh and laugh and laugh. If they were so caring about the community why lie and import thousands of these machines into BC, and sell them as some gimicky Bubblehash maker. I even read some guy talking about their 'quality control', I almost pissed myself.
what a fucking joke, You want to know what their 'quality control' is?

'Quality Control' is taking the label from China off, and putting a new label made by Bubbleman, and increasing the price by several hundered percent. Then they send it out, that is quality control.
Thats business.

If you cared so much about the 'community' why not just tell people what you found, machines that can help you make bubble, rather than capitalizing on it like some FAT PIG.

I guess when you got unlimited money from growing dope, you can afford to be dumb as fuck.
What really makes me laugh is that I know all you fucks think your so special and different, living off the grid right, subversive as fuck, fuck the system, and really your just sheep like the rest of the masses, being led around by some idiot with a bong.
What a joke you all are.

This post will be deleted within the hour I would imagine, your all suckers.

Heres a shitload of Bubblemachines to choose from, you can even buy the Bubblenow, the exact machines they use, cool eh.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=mini%20washing%20machines&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

WAKE THE FUCK UP

fullmeltbubble
03-22-2010, 08:23 PM
so your intent on signing up to the board was to flame bubbleman's products? You my friend are a pure winner!! if you could kindly edit your post to not use so much profanity that'd be great...you have a nice day ya hear?

kushkommander
03-22-2010, 08:25 PM
:brainiac:

fullmeltbubble
03-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I ask that no mod close/delete this thread....I'm watching it very carefully....thanks

Master.Kuush
03-22-2010, 08:42 PM
hMmmm............................

abuse
03-23-2010, 02:35 AM
This had to take some time and thought.

GlandTechInd
03-23-2010, 02:35 AM
yes, there are other products out there. yes, they are cheaper. yes, you can probably buy from the same manufacturer. yes, you can even slap your own sticker on it. But when i go down to the local shop, i buy bubble bags. Cause that's the sticker i want, dammit! and if i wasnt so fuckin impatient, I'd order direct from the headies and get my med. discount.

respect to FMB and Bubble Man! i use a product that comes with a community, and i appreciate it.:pipe:

RooRripRoadie
03-23-2010, 03:09 AM
I simply cant afford the machine. Yes it would be nice but theres no harm in a little hard work. Anyways I dont wanna by 400 at a time thats like over 10K buddy. I think aqualab sells his for 180 with a zipcro... still broke tho reccessions are mother fuc*rs

Peace

Hieronymus Bosch
03-23-2010, 03:35 AM
So worked up, so angry, so self-righteous over something rather insignificant. Now, I don't know about everybody else, but I didn't think every component of the bubblenow was fabricated precisely for making hashish. But frankly, I don't care.

I am highly skeptical that I can take one of those machines you posted and throw some trim and ice and run them through bags. Obviously there has to be some modifications. That's what people pay for. Sure, I could make my shoes, build my own house...etc. But I don't, because I don't take things that seriously.

Of course, the great irony of your post is that you come here insulting us; being entirely judgmental. I have a feeling people here won't be insulting you, merely your ideas.

And to be honest, all your insults are the tell-tale signs of jealousy, sounds like you have some things to work out with yourself.

Good luck.

Basack
03-23-2010, 03:52 AM
Hehe yeah whats a douche Lol. Im guessing next hes gonna tell us that toro is imported from china with just a different labeL!

toalex
03-23-2010, 06:46 AM
You guys know that the Bubblenows are just Chinese apartment washers right ? Go google it right now, mini washing machines. Then select images, and youll see the Bubblenow.
You get em a lot cheaper if you just buy them as the apartment washer. If your really serious just use a washing machine, you can buy them a lot cheaper than some plastic POS made in China.
225.00 and 600.00 dollars, my god you hash heads are dumber than posts.
You can buy a regular washing machine for 600.00 dollars for christs sake. Made of metal.
What a joke. They can justify this shit however the fuck they want, the truth is they are fleecing people like no tommorow. And the whole time playing on this medical marijuana line, bullshit,THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY.

Nylon bags for hundereds of dollars just how stupid are people, just make me laugh and laugh and laugh. If they were so caring about the community why lie and import thousands of these machines into BC, and sell them as some gimicky Bubblehash maker. I even read some guy talking about their 'quality control', I almost pissed myself.
what a fucking joke, You want to know what their 'quality control' is?

'Quality Control' is taking the label from China off, and putting a new label made by Bubbleman, and increasing the price by several hundered percent. Then they send it out, that is quality control.
Thats business.

If you cared so much about the 'community' why not just tell people what you found, machines that can help you make bubble, rather than capitalizing on it like some FAT PIG.

I guess when you got unlimited money from growing dope, you can afford to be dumb as fuck.
What really makes me laugh is that I know all you fucks think your so special and different, living off the grid right, subversive as fuck, fuck the system, and really your just sheep like the rest of the masses, being led around by some idiot with a bong.
What a joke you all are.

This post will be deleted within the hour I would imagine, your all suckers.

Heres a shitload of Bubblemachines to choose from, you can even buy the Bubblenow, the exact machines they use, cool eh.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=mini%20washing%20machines&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

WAKE THE FUCK UP

I think someone needs some

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3443/trainwreckcloseup.jpg

probably been puffin on too much

http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/images/encyclopediaimages/d/dr/drop_of_cannabis_oil.jpg

:bongin:

BigManNew
03-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Excuse me but I think that everything you said is really quite negative. It was kinda like a documentary just bashing the topic; where is the good side? I would welcome you to the site but I doubt you will ever be returning here, actually I really don't even care and would prefer you not to come back for the communities sake. As your first post was full of negativity. Hopefully you are more positive in other forums.

P.S. Sorry if my post seems like I'm hating but I am trying to put my feelings and what I think others may feel in the most positive way.

No peace,
BMN

Mr. Bongjangles
03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Ooooohhhhhh noooooooooooo!

Somebody made a few bucks reselling something!?!

*cries*

Call the interwebz police! The British are coming!

I'm also very upset with Cottonelle.

Can you believe these fuckers actually just import paper from china, put it into rolls, mark it up a few hundred percent, and sell it at the supermarket?

Sick bastards.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7432/cottonelle.jpg

YukonBikerGuy
03-23-2010, 02:03 PM
LMFAO, hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hydrophilic
03-23-2010, 05:19 PM
hahahaha, holy balls that was one of the most quality posts I've ever seen on t3h int3rwebz.

Sweet Tooth
03-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Ya gotta love people that act like they're opening peoples eyes when really they're just mad. hahaha

kushkommander
03-23-2010, 08:29 PM
hahaha Mr. Bong, even though some bubble merch is pricey dont forget the awesome customer service that is included with any bubbleman merchandise

salad931
03-23-2010, 08:42 PM
do proceeds for the bubble now go to nepalese as well?

doobiehuffer
03-24-2010, 01:07 AM
all i can say is "haha" at this thread *simpson's nelson style*

bingobango
03-24-2010, 10:26 AM
I hear your frustrations my friend. I too see alot of money grubbing hipocracy going on around the "elite" pot cricle in B.C. You just have to know that time will take its course. They will get theirs. My question is. Why did bubble man pull a globalist pig stunt and have the bags made in nepal, why not canada? eh?

YukonBikerGuy
03-24-2010, 02:09 PM
I hear your frustrations my friend. I too see alot of money grubbing hipocracy going on around the "elite" pot cricle in B.C. You just have to know that time will take its course. They will get theirs. My question is. Why did bubble man pull a globalist pig stunt and have the bags made in nepal, why not canada? eh?

Globalist pig stunt? Is that what you call paying third world workers first world wages? Interesting. I see it more as offering those Nepalese a chance at a better life for them and thier families, working in thier home country.

And what exactly is this elite pot circle in BC? You want to know where all the real pot money in BC is? It's in biker gangs and asian gangs pockets. Prohibition puts it there. Why don't you angry jealous bashers take a swing at them? They've got almost ALL the pot money in BC.

"Jealousy is an emotion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) and typically refers to the negative thoughts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought) and feelings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling) of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anger), sadness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadness), and disgust (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgust)" - Wikipedia

This makes people post like the 1 above; jealous of Bubbleman's success, and unable to attain or unhappy with thier own success, they pick a target and lash out. Well speak on angry jealous people, it only shines a spotlight on your own pitifullness.

YBG

Bubbleman
03-24-2010, 03:53 PM
wow... must have missed this one....

globatilist pig stunt lol.... damn now thats a mouthful....

If you guys feel my prices are unfair... its simple enough to Not buy from me.
Or you can even come into the video chat we offer here and come talk to us in person...

Ps... you should probably be extremly upset with the guy who sold you your computer.. as im certain he's also bought it cheaper in ASIA.. and resold it to you at a profit...
oh and as for your clothes... all those to..... and your car... and probably most of the building composites in your house... oh and im pretty sure the chinese will be selling you guys AIR soon... at a discounted price.. but still more than your use to currently paying...

My two cents..

Bubble man

Ps.. NEPAL ROCKS>.. go and visit and see why we would choose such a great country to represent bubblebags...

salad931
03-24-2010, 04:57 PM
no hes right....
why would we help people in need in nepal
when we can keep all the wealth here in 'merica/china

im going personally make sure that everyone purchases the shitty knock offs so the money doesnt go to people who need it

:)

treken
03-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Not everyone who purchases the machines is uninformed....

I knew where the machines were produced and that I could have gotten a similar machine elsewhere BEFORE I bought them...but I wanted customer service that I could count on...which is why I chose to buy them from Bubbleman

I am still glad I bought them from Bubbleman because he stands behind his product, which is something I can't value enough.

dontstepongrass
03-24-2010, 06:26 PM
this thread makes me laugh on into the night...

BluDreamer
03-24-2010, 11:13 PM
CAN YOU SAY HATER????

At first i thought dude was just envious of bubbleman. Nope he hates us all. i doubt he has compassion or is a member of the cannabis community.

Of course everyone here knows we don't have to pay the prices for Bmans gear. We have all seen the knock offs. Some of us have tried them, but its the quality of the items we pay for. Bmans stuff is like commercial grade tools for the community. Sure i could make hash with a spoon, bucket, ice and a silk scarf. But it looks way easier to use the bubblenow. Its a specialty tool. Most of all Bman is here to support you in! Q and A all day....

Bubbleman...Can you control your hoes?