PDA

View Full Version : Island Sweet Skunk

LA..
04-02-2010, 05:39 PM
A few pics of the Bubble I ran last nite of the Island Sweet Skunk trim..
Tastey to say the least...

d0rk2dafullest
04-02-2010, 06:35 PM
A few pics of the Bubble I ran last nite of the Island Sweet Skunk trim..
Tastey to say the least...

look:pipe:s beautiful

OnlyHighGrade
04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
ISS = 1 of the most under rated strains ever.

The smoke is phenomenal. Lucky you.

kushkommander
04-02-2010, 07:56 PM
looks awesome, kind of like really good dry sieve :D

doobiehuffer
04-02-2010, 09:40 PM
dood that shit looks awesome for water nice!

Bubbleman
04-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Looks right to me... nice percentage of glandular goodies in there...
and yes i gotta say i love me some sweet skunk as well.. and island sweet skunk is not to shabby either..

peace
Bubble man

BigManNew
04-03-2010, 11:52 PM
I have never had or heard of that strain before.

Smoke Report?

doobiehuffer
04-04-2010, 12:01 AM
i cant speak for others or specific strains but the sweet skunk ive smoked was very sativa like and super up happy type energizing positive thinking smoke :) very enjoyable :) and the flavor is very fresh plant/flower/fruit like floral sweet/citrus taste but NOT green flavor(i smoked the bud in joints) didnt make hash out of it.

LA..
04-04-2010, 01:45 PM
I have never had or heard of that strain before.

Smoke Report?

Island Sweet Skunk is Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Big Skunk#1 (indica dominant).

A very sweet smoke in doobies,heavy trich production.I personally prefer the sweetpink grapefruit myself..I grow indoors and both strains do very well indoors.Fast finishing,and can be couchlock very easily with just a couple to many hits..
Being a MMJ patient I've found this strain to be a great med for Arthritic conditions...She's been in my garden for years and will remain an active participant in my medicine cabinet...
Smoke report on the bubble:Great taste,fairly smooth,2 hits lets ya know what you've done,5 hits can mean nap time..very sedative..

Green Supreme
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
LOL at one time that was thought to be the lineage of Steve's Sweet Skunk. ISS is said to be Steve's cut x White Widow or something to make seed. Love the Grapeyfruit and the Sweet Skunk, can't see reason to choose one or the other. Peace GS