PDA

View Full Version : The DRY ICE Process

fuzzdog
04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Please forgive my inexperience at posting and not knowing there is a maximum character allowance. So for the last few hours I have been attempting to post this pictorial here on the web site. It will not allow me to post the total content in one post. I've tried numerous versions, and formats, have divided it into 4 or 5 posts, all to no avail. Sooooooooo b4 I throw my laptop in a reservoir, and kick a hole in the wall (just Kidding... yeah Right!!)

So if it is not against some rule. To make it a bit easier, for now at least.... if you want... to just click this link to my Blog.

Then please some one explain to me how to post 30,000 characters, and 21 photos on one Post PLEASE.

So if you want to see how Myself, and some of Breaker Bros. do "DRY ICE" at the Dog Pound.

CLICK FuzzDog's Blog: http://atthedogpound.blogspot.com/2010/04/dry-ice-process.html
*** Look in Blog Archive : April ***

To Admin's or Moderators if this not allowed please remove this post at your discretion.

Hieronymus Bosch
04-07-2010, 05:13 AM
Incredibly informative, well done, thanks for sharing.

BigManNew
04-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Very very nice work. Again to say what has been said it is incredibly full of information. Thank you for your post, I will be trying this after my harvest.

YukonBikerGuy
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
If you have a look at some of my longer posts say my Hash Experiment thread, or my Hash from Trash thread, you will see that the easiest way is to break it up yourself into several posts. Is there a particular reason you need everything to be in one continous unbroken frame? Or are you just used to the ultra-long blog style pages?

Your blog post is very informative, and the pics came out pretty good for a cam phone. Any followup pics of the dried bubble, or some melt shots of the finished dry hash?

Thanks much for sharing this with us,
YBG

GlandTechInd
04-07-2010, 05:49 PM
nice post! i liked the beers in the mix.

salad931
04-08-2010, 12:24 AM
would the decrease in temperature not require less mixing?

BluDreamer
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Checked the link and this seems like a really cool process. Is the dry ice used primarily to keep the temperature of the solution down? Is the agitation of the bubbling mixture alone strong enough to separate the heads? is it worth the extra money for the dry ice in quality of finished product.