PDA

View Full Version : Donde Peyote?

salad931
04-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Not tryna get you guys to send me any hahaha but wondering where on earth im able to get some of thah pay oh tay. always found the so called random patches in the dessert or whatever (im from la) to be a myth.
oh wellll

thanks fmb help me out?

Superfluous
04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Pretty much any site that sells entheogens has peyote buttons. They're a bit more expensive than other mescaline containing cactii since they take so long to grow and are becoming over-picked but they're still around.

Bouncing Bear got shut down but there are still tons of others out there

salad931
04-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Forsure, thank you thankyou

salad931
04-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Err is that possible for us too? Or are you in Canada

BigManNew
04-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Go to an indian reservation and ask around.... they are legally allowed cultivate and consume it in the USA as long as they are %100 Native American

Superfluous
04-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Yeeah but they're extremely strict with their peyote as it really is a religious sacrament. Unless you have one of those cards confirming your legitimate Native American ancestry there's practically no chance at all of getting peyote from a reservation.

The latin name for peyote is Lophophora williamsii- google around a little bit and you'll find what you're looking for. It looks like there are considerably less vendors around now than just a couple years ago but they're still out there if you look hard enough.

If mescaline is what you're interested in then perhaps consider one of the much more common relatives of peyote such as san pedro or peruvian torch.

Riceboii420
04-19-2010, 06:00 AM
I recently purchased a 2 year old specimen fromwww.shamanic-extracts.com
Getting "WILLY" settled in. Will post pics soon.

Riceboii420
04-26-2010, 08:54 PM
shitty pic but ill get better ones soon!!!! this is an amazing plant is kinda roughed up but is still an amazing specimen.