PDA

View Full Version : Boromarket?

timmyduboy
04-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Has anybody else here signed up for BoroMarket.com? I got a silver subscription and i'm damn impressed with the site...

it's a new public glass market that is heavily moderated -- seems like the place to be to find new/used glass...thought i'd drop a mention of it here in case anybody was interested

Basack
04-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Yup.. Its a sick Glassmarket. Run by a bunch of people everyone already knows. Its a sick site. Check it out everyone at boromarket.com

toalex
04-12-2010, 09:10 PM
lol really....
Why is there a need for a subscription?

ohhhhhhhhhhh ya to make money...

BigManNew
04-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Is this site run by the guys over at heady glass, or are they just paying to put their ads on the site?

hearmeroor
04-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Nope, not run by them...the latter of your statement I believe

Hydrophilic
04-12-2010, 10:46 PM
It's run by 521 and the GD crew, whoever advertises on GD also has the same ads on BM. It's a pretty legit market and I have no problems paying $10 or $20 to be a part of it.

BigManNew
04-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Is there anyone on here that is a part of that market that knows if there is good glass going in and out of there, and If people haven't been messing around?

Hydrophilic
04-13-2010, 02:19 AM
It's only been around for a few days, I've seen some dope stuff on there so far, better than TK partly because all the people who advertise on GD can now sell stuff on BM, and some nice shops are on BM now.

kushkommander
04-13-2010, 02:38 AM
if your looking for a place to trade/sell/buy glass try out www.glassfiends.com (http://www.glassfiends.com) I just signed up couple days ago and it was free...not alot of stuff up there now but I see potential :D

BigManNew
04-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Ah ok, thank you very much.

Five To One
04-13-2010, 07:01 PM
BM and GF are the only 2 secure encrypted markets i have seen that are hosted in amsterdam so far....

GF is free to buy and bid, but i believe they charge a selling fee (ref:https://www.glassfiends.com/site_fees.php#93e9a08018db)

GF is by backstabbath, he knows what he is doin, and his site is legit and something very new and different to the glass scene.

toalex - yes subscriptions fee's collect money, but it's not money in our pockets, and we are not trying to get rich on $10 subscriptions. The subscriptions are in place for 2 reasons. 1. So the site can upgrade as the community grows 2. To prevent trolls, and lurkers and so far it seems to be working splendidly :)

Lazy_Lidz
05-10-2010, 01:32 AM
i just signed up today and seems like some good stuff is on there for sure. i am hoping to get some nice pic ups to start my collecting addiction i see coming on soon...

Soupbone
05-10-2010, 11:48 PM
I've been on BM for a while now, even made my first purchase! SG inv 4 gridded arms with a splashguard - on the way to me right now.

The forum is really nice, they even have a chat feature. I've seen some sweet deals, today I saw 2 worked 18mm Hefe and Royal slides get sold for $45 each! I've seen some of the old FMB sellers on there aswell.

Come join us, its great :)

jBUCKS420
05-16-2010, 09:52 PM
BoroMarket is way better than the unmoderated glass forums that used to exist here. Maybe thats why Bubbleman closed them indefinitely. Yay BoroMarket.

Soupbone
05-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Yup. The whole setup feels more secure and way less sketchy. Now we just need more peeps so I can wake up every morning with a page full of new listings :D