PDA

View Full Version : howdy from las vegas

billy burroughs
04-15-2010, 09:14 AM
myself and my wife are both card holders here in nevada wish that people around here would open there eyes and instead of trying these over the egde radical ideas and spell it out for whatever senator i gurantee he's going to vote against ya everytime so i give up on politics in nevada just keep growing my meds and fuck the other guy :) but ya been at this a lil over a year not a beginner to growing ran some much bigger operations but in much different ways not caring how much the plant yielded becasue we had 200 of them and since having to learn how to grow so you maximize your space and light and nutrients ducting helps too :) but atm i got a 10 x 6 room with 3k hanging in it all hard piped in no soft decting so lights are stationary but i put everything on 5 gallon buckets turned upside down works great
after tinking around for about a year making bubble with bubblemans bubble now machine and bags i've finally got it down so most my hash is full melt and i didnt know what it really meant until about a week ago oh so nice
i run TGA genetics for the most part been real good to me so i keep them around 4-6 ounces average a big one 8 ounces space queen is the strain i also got jillybean running to and last run i got 4.5 ounces off her once again another good yield i've come a long long ways from when i first started doing this man was i bad to start off with glad i gotta twein brother to help me out he's in oregon and had his card almost 10 years now
i also belong to the canna cabanna and icmag like to keep a variety of knowledgae at my fingertips well that about sums up me what about you :) let me post some pics here real quick too so these are some quickie shots of my latest harvest didnt have alot of time for photos it took me and my father in law 16 hours to trim it all eyeballs all seeing cross eyed :)

trichomefarmer
04-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Looks like nice stuff, thx for joining us here. which of your flavours makes the tastiest bubble?