PDA

View Full Version : sulphur burners?

tokedaddy
04-19-2010, 08:47 PM
High everyone here at FMB
Glad too join this great community of info and great peeps have met a few in the chat so far and am enjoying the chat aswell..
anyways get to the chase i am wondering about sulphur burners i have a real bad case of powdery mildew on one of my tables and a lush beautiful table right next door to it and from what i hear that shit will get in that room and infest it before too long so i just purchased a sulphur burner with hopes this will eliminate my problem once and for all but i am not sure yet because i have only burnt it once. so i guess what i am asking iz has anyone else had experience with sulphur burners? and what do u think about them as far as safety issues and so on? any info iz much appreciated and thanks
Peace out
Smoke em if u got em
TD:bongin:

LA..
04-20-2010, 02:27 AM
I've used them a few times with good results.Burning after lights off for an hour in my sealed room,allowing to set the rest of the night before flushing room with fresh air when lights come on.
Never use sulpur burner during the flower cycle.
The sulphur works by changing the ph of the plants foilage resulting in killing of the powdery mildew spore.
Happy Growing!!

tokedaddy
04-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Right on L.A. thanks for the f.y.i.
keep the info comin if possible and thanks in advance
PEACENPOT
TD

stickyfingers
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
matters on the size of the room and which burner you got, I set my burner in my flowering room for like 15-20 min a day and it keeps me good and clean. Make sure you are keeping your humidity at 50% because much over that you will have problems with powdery mildew. Much under 50% attracts mites and other bugs. Be sure to not over use a sulphur burner because it can effect the taste of your end product. I hope this helps and you get your garden under wraps.

StickyFingers

kerlito
10-26-2011, 03:25 PM
good info , i´m waiting for my sulphur

i will post what happend with the best friend of my garden "powdery mildew"

Razz
10-28-2011, 02:40 PM
humidity under 50% does not attract bugs. these insects thrive in humidity over 65%. do not let the vapors sit in your room all night, because if your plants start to transpire, you'll be creating sulfuric acid on the leaves and they will burn. vent an hour after sulfur burner use.

kerlito
10-29-2011, 08:52 AM
Thank u know how much that can help me , if not , i will be burn my lovely plant

really thank you bro

Do u know where is your friend weedwicht?