PDA

View Full Version : Hi from humboldt

humkush666
04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi, I'm new to the site, I'm a 215 terminal ill weaiting for a chance at life, I cant take any medication but cannabis.
I make butter for 36 years, and I have been making ice process for 10 years, with homemade bags.
I'm tired of them breaking on me, I'm going to buy a set of bags, but unfortunately very poor, I love full melt to smoke and want to make it, for my meds,and the other I want to be all in one for my butter. can some one tell me what I need to get full melt and another bag for kief to make butter with only need one general work bag.
I make it twice a week 2-4 oz is usually all I do at a time.so what Im thinking is to buy 2 of each bag, due to frequent use. been here since 1990 pineapple kush, buba kush ,Afigooey,LOVE KUSH:pipe:

gbk.xscape
04-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey, be sure to get your medicinal patient discount from bubblebag.com.

OnlyHighGrade
04-21-2010, 09:16 PM
hailin from humboldt as well...

the bags are fairly durable. I've definitely done well over a hundred batches in mine, still going strong. Not only that, but when 1 did tear, Bman replaced it for free!

good luck with all your hash endeavors.

be sure to go down to NHS for green week. 20% Off whole store, 10% off soil.

humkush666
04-25-2010, 08:36 PM
thanks will use my medical , Have decided to go with 5 gal set up, is there some place i can watch a video on the whole process, for using all the bags.I buy local made full bubble for now from local 215 club.:sick1: