PDA

View Full Version : site keeps logging me out

trichomefarmer
04-28-2010, 05:25 AM
why when i open a new page am I no longer signed in.

I sign in find something to reply to . type away and when i go to post the reply i'm told i'm not signed in. wtf.

I sign in enter chat then come back to look through forums only to see im no longer signed in, but I can still use chat. again wtf.

this is a new problem for me.

help!

ride13tolive
04-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Yeah this has been a persistent problem for me ever since the revamping of the site. Quite annoying if i say so myself

trichomefarmer
04-28-2010, 05:41 AM
Yeah this has been a persistent problem for me ever since the revamping of the site. Quite annoying if i say so myself

well I feel better knowing it's not just me, thx.:)

THE_OG_KUSH
04-28-2010, 06:02 AM
try clearing your cookies.

ride13tolive
04-28-2010, 06:55 AM
how would that do anything but make the problem worse

Bongwater420
04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
well the chat will always be able to log on correct me if im wrong mods but isn't the chat setup on a different database?

and if it was a coding error i don't think it would source out a certain few people has to do something with your browsers. Or maybe if you have an inti virus with internet protection that includes fraud, it may delete the cookies needed for vb to keep u logged in ?

YukonBikerGuy
04-28-2010, 01:42 PM
I too have experienced this error when logging on from PCs that I don't want my password saved on. As soon as you select the 'remember password' checkbox when you login this error only occurs rarely instead of every page. Yet even without the checbox selected, the homepage seems to remember the login you entered a few minutes previous, and uses that to log you into the chat... odd behavior indeed.

YBG

trichomefarmer
05-08-2010, 05:09 AM
arghh still happening. the nicer the response the more likely im all of sudden logget out. I need to start copy and pasting my replies before posting.