PDA

View Full Version : Sg inverted 4

sliv33
06-11-2010, 04:14 PM
hello every i was wondering if anyone has tried the SG inverted 4. I am thinking about getting one and wanted to nkow what people thought. I have tried a SG gridcap that was smooth as can be. How does a Inverted 4 compare to the SG fridcap or roor.
thanks
alex

killacam
06-11-2010, 08:50 PM
This is a hash website only, any talk of glass is strictly prohibited. Please get your facts straight before posting here. Talk of glass is NOT allowed. What kind of site do you think this is? Grasscity? Tokecity?

SteveSmokeyjones2
06-11-2010, 10:35 PM
i think all the hash has gone to your head.look what section this post is under.what kinda site do you think this is?

gbk.xscape
06-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Yea man, only thing we don't like here is BHO. Honestly I haven't hit an inverted 4 but I have hit a stemline. Not saying they're the same hit because the two are very different but SG did stop making the gridcap and started to make stemlines and inverted 4s instead so that must say something about it.

Sh1zn1t
06-12-2010, 12:06 AM
^The gridcap was kinda draggy for what it is. I can see why.

Basack
06-12-2010, 12:13 AM
This is a hash website only, any talk of glass is strictly prohibited. Please get your facts straight before posting here. Talk of glass is NOT allowed. What kind of site do you think this is? Grasscity? Tokecity?

yeah your a fuckin idiot man. Stop making embarrassing posts in every thread lol.Any talk of glass is strictly prohibited?..... I think this man is on crack. You get your facts straight. SELLING and BUYING glass is not allowed here... This is a hash site.... Which includes smoking hash... Which includes different types of ways to smoke it... Which INLCUDES glass.... Hence the "glass flow" section lol. Way to moderate poorly;) Bubbleman and FMB post pictures of glass all the time. Including threads that give the updates on Roor and Natedizzle. Glass is alllowed here... Retards, not so much.

Bukket
06-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I hate how theres all these posters now who just complain about anything possible,
even if glass talk WAS prohibited why would you feel the need to be the one to enforce it..
just my thoughts..

Soupbone
06-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey OP,

I received a SG Gridded Inv 4 a while ago. I love it. Depending on the water level, you can go from a slight hint of a chug to an all out glug-glug. There is zero drag and the filtration is excellent.
One thing I would really recommend is a new slide. The stock 1 hole SG bowl I got with this doesn't allow enough airflow, so sometimes if you stack it like you mean it, the end of the hit tastes of resin.
I'm also waiting on a trashcatcher... 4 or 5 bowls and the bong gets quite dirty.

Brilliant tube, couldn't have asked for a better introduction to proper glass (I've only used chinese/plastic before this)

Just found my first milk vid, enjoy: Youtube - First Milk

stickyfingers
06-12-2010, 05:03 PM
NOM NOM NOM we like our whole milk round these parts

Basack
06-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Looked like a pretty decent hit to me. He cashed the whole sg tini.

MajorLeagueBongRips
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Definitely can't go wrong with an inverted 4. It does have more of that natural perc chug to it, but I like that and it hits so smoothly. It's pretty much a toss up between a stemline or inverted 4, you can't go wrong.

sibannac
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM
i love my inverte 4. I've got the same kinda one in the vid. If you like to lean back and toke you won't get the full perc action though. And ya the stock bowl isn't the best either imo, I personally prefer a push but the SG 4 hole works good too if you like mad flow.

zxzDarkCloudzxz
08-25-2010, 11:47 PM
looks like it shreds
sweet tube!