PDA

View Full Version : New 2 BubbleLand Its Better That Disneyland

svasily
06-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Hi All I just made my first batch and like most people mixed it to much and contaimated it. Did get some great has from the first run but no bubble. going to try again in a few days. I really want to buy a XL Bubble Now Machine but the $. I am a Medical Patent that grows at home. I have a 5 gal 8 bag set and a 220 and 190 20 gal bags for my 32 gal trash can. What is the best tool for hand mixing in the trash can before I pour through the 5 gal set. Wish I found this place before my first batch. Thanks for the help
Stan

bubblecrack
06-15-2010, 01:39 AM
Hi Stan. Unless you have a large amount of plant material you are trying to process in a short amount of time I would probably just stick with the 5 bag kit and use a wooden spoon to hand stir.

Have you considered the 5 gallon Bubble Now machine? I recently got one and really like it. With the medical discount it is only 180+shipping.

svasily
06-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the help. I really want to buy a xl 20 bubble now because my normal batch is about 400 grams wet. Guess I will save up and till then think I will try a boat Paddle in a 32 gal trash can with a 220 work bag and then pour it through a 8 bag 5 gal set. Thanks to all. Enjoy the Bubble !!!

CuriousBones
08-29-2010, 07:57 PM
This might be late to reply to this thread, but...
I'm new as well and I've never tried Bubble, but hear amazing things about it. I've got 5 small plants, of different varieties going and I am wondering what size bags I should get. I'm thinking of just going for the 1 Gallon 4 bag kit so I can do multiple runs and refine my skills. Does anyone have some advice for a newbie?

CuriousBones