PDA

View Full Version : your funniest RANDUDE story

Razz
06-21-2010, 03:22 AM
i remember the son-of-a-bitch was in chat all xanaxed out and boozed up and he was talking shit and the next day he was like...hey guys..hows it going? ...hhahahahaha

Cootie
06-21-2010, 03:27 AM
lol. i remember this douchebag saying he was an engineer and all this and that.. yet hes online 20 hours a day.. and never sleeps..

maybe he had like 3 weeks of community college or something, one of those dudes who thinks they completed college and pretend they actually spent some real time being educated.

What a faggot.

WhiteWall
06-21-2010, 03:32 AM
he is so psychotic he made up a fake story about his life.... and how cute.. a fake wife also

http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6942

Razz
06-21-2010, 03:33 AM
he even had a blow up wife that divorced his ass!

kushkommander
06-21-2010, 04:21 AM
hahah how about all the times where ran said he was smoking and then you click his cam and hes not....one of those people that has to lie to kick it hahaha

how about that flyswatter picture eh? hahahahahah lmao what a fucking weirdo

dontstepongrass
06-21-2010, 11:22 AM
FLY SWATTER PIC!!!!! lmao

cdcl0ne
06-21-2010, 12:16 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/117sfpv.jpg

found this on tinypic ...wtf?

Cootie
06-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Roflllllllll

KONY
06-21-2010, 02:17 PM
HAHA...... where did yall get that?

dontstepongrass
06-21-2010, 04:02 PM
an excerpt from ran's favorite thread:

Why are you shaving your *******? Seems like a recipe for disaster. Are you getting rimjobs and the girl (presumably) doesn't like having to floss afterwards? I can see shaving your sack, but why shave your *******?

As for getting cuts, just go slowly. I shave my pubes every couple of days with a Mach 3 and some shaving cream. Make sure you use lotion afterwards.

one shaves one's butthole for sanitary reasons; primarily. No hair means:
1. less mess
2. less use of TP
3. easier clean up.

OK, so the rimjob idea is great, too; butt, if your date likes to kiss you with a moustache, then a hairy butt hole is about the same thing, I guess.

kushkommander
06-21-2010, 04:06 PM
LMAO!

:bongin:

Razz
06-21-2010, 05:01 PM
posted by jj scorpio on icmag forum.

Listen up Randude. And listen up good.

I've had 5 members send me rep messages where you asked them to go to the other site to read the garbage you're posting there. And you thought these people were really your friends? They can't stand you and want you gone.

And let me straighten up a few things for the people here and at the other site. You were never a writer for this site. One of the people here was trying to help you with your writing. And you were never thought of as being a mod. You are correct that you have a large following. The part you don't understand is they follow you hoping to see you fall on your face. You've given them that.

And another fact is KG didn't ban you and your other handles, I did. I was on your side at first until you were asked to keep your mouth shut. But you had to throw your jabs in. Another adm even went through the same things with you. And get your facts straight. KG isn't fat. And even if she was your comments show why you're single. The way you speak about women is sad. You have some very bad control issues you need to deal with.

But lets get to the point of what really got you banned. First, it came to our attention that you had garnered members real life names, and when it went south on you, you threatened to out people. That alone was bad enough. But when I found out you were involving children in your revenge, that was the last straw. It takes a real sick person to send messages to someone's children. That's when I pulled the plug on you. KG didn't do it. GN didn't do it, nor did anyone else. I did it. And the only regret I have is not doing it immediately. You had a few of us going to bat for you, but we soon found out what kind of man, or lack of that you really are.

As for the lies that you are spewing at other sites, it shows I made the right decision. Do you think you are going to fool those people with your lies? You better guess again. There are many people there that see right through your lies you've already told. Sure, you'll get a few people to humor you. All the while they laugh at you. Hell, we all get a kick reading it. Why do you think we gave you all the rope we did?

As for this latest handle, what kind of freak are you? Do you know the laughs we got watching you think you were fooling anyone with your visitor messages? We've known since the day you made this handle and contacted members trying to direct them to your drama at the other site.

My suggestion to you? Get yourself some counseling. And stay away from here. You're not wanted. We won't humor your troll handles again. I think you need your ass beat for involving children. I really do. So get the hell out of here and go somewhere else where your kind is accepted. If there is such a place. We are done talking about you here. Don't come back. __________________

Green Supreme
06-21-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow and that from Scorpio. From one tool to another. Peace GS

Cootie
06-21-2010, 08:10 PM
SERVED. To hell with randouche.

terribleone
06-21-2010, 08:22 PM
new word

randumb

learn it,use it, love it