PDA

View Full Version : Hash Yogurt, alternative to smoking

pervertednippletickler
06-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Hey there everyone just wanted to make a thread about hash yogurts which seem really popular in the UK but I haven't really heard of them over here in bc. Not sure if this is oldschool and everybody knows about it and just doens't do it anymore but it's really simple and a really really nice high:
1. take a small amount of hash, I started with a 0.2g, and place it in a spoon
2. Pour just enough cooking oil (like canola or something) into the spoon to cover the hash.
3. Gently heat the bottom of the spoon with a lighter until the hash starts to melt and disperse into the oil. Don't let the oil get too hot, take the heat away when it starts bubbling and then get it going again until the hash is fully melted.
4. Let hash/oil mixture cool for a minute and then stir it into about a cup of some full fat yogurt (I used some stuff I found at safeway that was berry flavoured and had 8% m.f.), this is important because fat is always good when trying to absorb thc through the digestive system.
5. Eat it and wait about an hour, be prepared for a longish (I found 4-5 hour) high that I find really unique and fun.

I'm not sure if it would be a waste using full melt bubble using this method as your not going to get that magical full melt experience using this method (I've never smoked full melt so wouldn't really know, ignorance is bliss I guess). I just used some mid grade bubble hash (half melt I like to call it haha) and it was plenty potent with a super rounded high that I can never seem to get from other oral ingestion techniques like baking with buds.

Anyway just wanted to throw this out there because I have never seen anyone do it over here in my area (vancouver) and its a hoot, thanks guys.

pervertednippletickler
06-27-2008, 10:22 PM
oh yah I forgot to mention that I used a .2 and got really high bud I'm fairly lightweight so if you have a good tolerance then maybe start off with more, I would suggest eating how much you would normally smoke to get a nice buzz. Beware of eating too much though as its one of those ceilingless highs so you can end up very very ripped if you aren't careful haha.

EasyBakeIndica
07-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Cannaoil + yogurt...sure why not!?