PDA

View Full Version : CGC Gone For Good?

MajorLeagueBongRips
07-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Hey Guys
I was just wondering if any of the glassheads knew what the deal was with CGC, the sites been down awhile. SGs are gonna be hard to come by if its gone. I know somebody on here knows whats up. LongLiveFMB
Thanks

ROOR24
07-02-2010, 11:04 AM
there on ALT now... http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=Sovereignty&p=1

ShatterWulf
07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
ALT still isn't the main retailer; http://sovereigntyglass.com/ is supposed to be up and running in a week or so.

MajorLeagueBongRips
07-02-2010, 06:26 PM
That sounds legit, I just couldn't think of any reason he'd shutdown CGC.

sibannac
07-02-2010, 07:27 PM
On glass district he said he's really busy so He's a bit behind on bringin out http://sovereigntyglass.com/, but it should be done soon like s-wulf said.

Aqua Lab Tech
07-03-2010, 05:34 AM
We will be getting weekly drops of Sovereignty Glass.

SG does have plans one day to finsh the SG site, but he does not plan on selling much more than Collabs and Higher End Headie Pieces once it does get runnning again.

Alot more SG coming>>>

Aqua Lab Tech

Soupbone
07-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Yay. -_-
Its a pitty that I'm in South Africa, which means I'm automatically on ALT's shitlist as a fraud. Since thats what all south africans do - steal cc's and order tubes online... You know you didn't even bother trying to offer a work around? You just simply removed a fuckload of countries you THOUGHT to be "high risk". Nevermind the fact that your shipping list still contains quite a few fraud ridden locations. Why not just accept verified paypal from these locations instead of cc's?
Ohwell, I guess i'll be supporting the other resellers.

MajorLeagueBongRips
07-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Aqualabs is definitely a great site, but CGC was the closest any regular glasshead is gonna get to buying tubes at a wholesale price.

EatYourEye
07-14-2010, 03:26 AM
anyone else notice the price on the CRS collab bubs got jacked way higher? was thinking about grabbing one before.

MajorLeagueBongRips
07-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Seriously man, I hope Steve opens another site soon. I'm in desperate need of my sg fix.

Shibbydonkey
07-15-2010, 07:05 PM
^ what they said...... I have had a pretty terrible experience with alt.

Come on guys a bub going up like 350$ in a day..... just because it can now be shipped out of cali..... Do you guys even have hearts?

OnlyHighGrade
07-20-2010, 09:21 PM
i defintely can't help but laugh every time the cgc link sends me to go daddy. pretty weak you can't afford to pay your bills, sad really. dude could be killing it but can't get his shit together and actually produce. ALT realized this and decided to capitalize on the situation, you can't really blame them. All i'm saying is steve better start throwing some actual work on his shit if he thinks people are gonna pay the prices he wants. There is a reason all that stuff sat on his site for weeks. Now ALT can work it where ever there is a market for it, because it's not in CA where there are dozens of incredible glassblowers.

MajorLeagueBongRips
07-21-2010, 04:53 AM
Haha dude what are you talking about? Steve is without a doubt top three in the glass game, when it comes to function glass art. Dude doesn't put out a ton of superheady pieces, but his work is top notch. And glass would seriously sell in a matter of minutes on CGC when he posted some sick shit, so I really don't believe dude couldn't pay to keep the site open, I'm sure he's got something sick in the works. I've only communicated with him through email but dude always seemed overworked, cranking out some super sweet glass, most importantly at a fair and reasonable price. Alt is just another company coming up, taking advantage where they can (a $350 dollar mark up on a piece over night is pretty heartless). Not trying to compare the two, just keeps happening. Chances are if you saw any Sovereignty glass online or elsewhere you could probably find that piece if it was listed on CGC for a significant amount less. It gets old having to haggle with headshops and people online to get quality glass at a fair price. Alright I'm done typing haha.

keithonfire
07-21-2010, 07:23 PM
!this thread is stupid funny!

Basack
07-21-2010, 08:10 PM
i defintely can't help but laugh every time the cgc link sends me to go daddy. pretty weak you can't afford to pay your bills, sad really. dude could be killing it but can't get his shit together and actually produce. ALT realized this and decided to capitalize on the situation, you can't really blame them. Now ALT can work it where ever there is a market for it, because it's not in CA where there are dozens of incredible glassblowers.

this is a a retarded post cause actually the operator of cgc WHICH WAS NOT STEVE closed it down. He is now opening sovereigntyglass.com and selling glass through aqua lab. Idk whos dick ur sucking but sg and alt would both laugh at ur post. Also, dozens of incredible glass blowers in cali is not true. There are a few. The top lamp workers that everyone is buying are based all around the united states