PDA

View Full Version : First Time XL Pro Kit

Grampaganja
07-03-2010, 12:51 AM
First time was so cool and easy compared to the 5gal bag. It makes so much we could not believe it. Great quality bags. I love this set up. We have it set up on our patio, recycle water to the flower beds. Used material to the composter. How fricken easy. The true test will come in a few days after drying out. I am going to smoke my brains out. Cali rocks.

Green Supreme
07-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Nice, another happy bubbler. Enjoy. I look forward to seeing the fruits. Peace GS

smokiyee
07-03-2010, 06:15 AM
I was doing the same thing with the water and plant matter, my bushes loved it. :)

DragonScholar
03-09-2011, 05:50 PM
It makes more because you put more plants in, I imagine... :P

It would be nice, it is a dream, to have access to enough plants to make the XL a worthwhile investment. As far as I can tell you guys have the best Karma in the universe!! Now, since I can't be born near good and plentiful fields like so many, what do you guys know about how much ought to go in an XL kit to get the best results from a single cycle with it? Like, how many fresh or dried ounces of plant matter with all elements included (stalk, leaf, bud etc)?

cannawerks
03-11-2011, 09:14 AM
dragon ive got excellent results from 600-800 frozen dried bud trim/sugar/whatever, for commercial run 4 bag, personal 8. 4 is really fine. rinse your pulls with fresh reverse osmosis h20. gigo= garbage in garbage out. with bubble xl use: zipper bag>work bag>190>120>73>45. i keep the 45(head stash if proper) and share/donate the rest. for super clean end product decant>back thru clean bags>cure>melt, p

cannawerks
03-11-2011, 09:18 AM
600-800 grams. buzzed!

tripletee
03-15-2011, 02:13 AM
i was thinkin kilo of dried little more if fresh frozen mine should be here wednesday just 2 weeks after recieving my 5 gallon set this ste is super thanx everyone for information you have all posted. now if i can find someone here that has use wacky willys bubble blaster centrifuge!!!Ihanen't used mine yet but its waiting for the XL and larger payloads again thanx all!!!!!1