PDA

View Full Version : Techniques

Grampaganja
07-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Has any one ever tried to use green plant,not dried, to make bubble. Also using dry ice to make bubble. Interested to hear from you?

Lapides
07-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Using fresh plant material is great. There is/was a video somewhere around of some guys using dry ice to make bubble. If I'm not mistaken, they could find no noticeable difference in quality or yield as opposed to using wet ice, just that using dry ice was a WAY bigger pain in the ass.

kushkommander
07-25-2010, 05:48 PM
yes you can use fresh plant material but I would rec freezing it for a few days before running the material, I have seen and read a thread on here about making hash with dry ice, It came out pretty nice but I think there are some precautions you have to take with dry ice(to not damage your bags or yourself :D)

I say give it a try and let us know how it turns out :D

kushkommander
07-25-2010, 05:53 PM
here is the dry ice method thread, http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6876

:D

johard59
09-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Till now i didnt use green leaves for making bubbles i always use dry leaves which suits it then why we should think of making it with green leaves. Iam not interested in making it with green leaves.

YukonBikerGuy
09-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Too bad, because in my opinion some of the meltiest hash comes from fresh frozen material. Dry material particulates way more, lowering the quality of the hash.

YBG

kushkommander
09-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Too bad, because in my opinion some of the meltiest hash comes from fresh frozen material. Dry material particulates way more, lowering the quality of the hash.

YBG

I agree 100%

Babbabud
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Using green fresh trim is always my first choice. The very finest comes from using fresh frozen... then letting it dry for a good week or so till it breaks down to powder...then its on!!!