PDA

View Full Version : Grampa's new garden

Grampaganja
08-03-2010, 12:32 AM
This years is off to one great start,weather has been hot. These girls are soaking up up the H2o. I love California

Cootie
08-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Ahhhhhhh.... heaven....

Great looking girls

old school
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey Gramps, What soil and nutes are ya running this year??? Are they clones or seed plants? When were they started... Seed in ground or inside first? Are yours flowering at all yet? What do you feed at flower time? They look great man keep it up!Mine are flowering like crazy and we are in our "monsoon" season now....Less watering but that dreaded word "bud mold" keeps coming up... It gets pretty humid in the greenhouse when its rainy for sure....I lost quite a stack of buds before I even saw any mold at all.... I am removing sides to allow for more air flow.... Peace........OLDSCHOOL:smoke1:

Grampaganja
08-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Using same soil I use every year with (4) 2 cube bags of chicken shit on each hole in dec. Fem seeds started on march 21st in a portable greenhouse. Go outdoors in may. Have some flowering out, remainder due to flower in sept. The weather here runs in the 90s. Never have humidity so no mold. Use azomite,steamed bone meal at planting along with the chicken shit, which by may is ready to plant.During grow I use mexican bat guano and peruivan sea bird guano. Flowering I use steamed bone meal as top dressing, water with water soluble potash 0.0.50 and my favorites indonesia and jamaica bat guano. When I lived in mendocino I had mold, what a bitch. Never could control it,very frustrating. You are also the master gardener. Thanks for asking.

CaptainK
08-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Bravo Grandma... I have trees also and a permit to grow as I see you also have

CaptainK
08-28-2010, 06:22 AM
I rototill as deep as I can using Steer&Chicken poop, but I have to die for Drainage and thats the second must in a grow.

old school
02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Grampa, Are you still with us also ? No-one has posted for so long ..... I wonder why ? Did shit go bad in cali this year ?

MichiganJim
02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Stunning photos. Looking good, my friend.

Grampaganja
02-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for asking guys. Gramps had another great year. The weather was hot through the flowering stages. Viva California. Pics coming soon. Burn a fatty for me.

Grampaganja
02-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Happy plants from happy farms. Hope you all enjoy.

ropesheads
02-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Its where you are in the world to how big ya bush get.The mid north coast around Yamba
nsw the sugar cane grows 18ft high but takes much loger to grow.But you cant beat an indoor bonsi for taste.big ant always better..Try horse sjit for a kick.