PDA

View Full Version : ODORSOK? Get what you pay for? or is it a good product?

HerbalToker
08-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys, working on putting together my equipment to get myself rolling this week. Wondering some peoples opinions on a few Carbon Filters.

As i look through my options for a carbon filter i keep coming across this very inexpensive product called the ODORSOK. it sells for $30.00 Canadian, which is SUBSTANTIALLY less than the others.

My first go to was the more expensive options Such as CanFilter, or PROfilter which go for more like $250 and $150.
*PROfilter is another brand id like any opinions on if anyone has anything.*

Just wondering if anyone had any personal experience with the ODORSOK, and if it worth avoiding, or worth getting into.

Peoples experiences and suggestions with any brand of scrubber, especially easily available in Canada. Are HIGHLY appreciated. But specifically.. ODRSOK.

Thanks guys!

Green Supreme
08-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Please do not waste your time. A real charcoal filter is a must. Safety first, shortcuts later. Good luck. Peace GS

HerbalToker
08-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks GS :) Was hoping id get an answer outta you. heh.

BigManNew
08-08-2010, 06:34 PM
This has come up on a few other forums and a majority of the time people who have tried it give you GS' answer. They say it only last up to about 2-4 months at best.

HerbalToker
08-08-2010, 07:59 PM
yeah thanks guys, its outta my mind, i was just wondering. now i know its SHIT. lol Can filter it is.

bubblecrack
08-08-2010, 08:49 PM
I know the odorsok is a joke but I am considering trying one of these active air or 0rganic air filters. the 0rganic air looks like it snaps right on the fan and the active air seems to be a lot cheaper but I'm not sure if you actually get more carbon.

SOUL_U_tions
08-13-2010, 01:17 PM
yeah the Rhino carbon filters are fantastic and work just fine for me..coupled with a relatively long life in comparison to the cheaper brands which are just false economy and a huge security risk :)