PDA

View Full Version : Bubble NOW - 5 Gallon Available at Aqua Lab Technologies

Aqua Lab Tech
08-29-2010, 05:30 PM
We Now have the Bubble NOW - 5 gallon Model for sale on our site.

Aqua Lab Tech

Razz
08-30-2010, 05:34 AM
wow, really? so.......that means you're posting this so bubblemans customers can buy it from your site instead of www.fullmeltbubble.com (http://www.fullmeltbubble.com?) ? wow..that's some really creative marketing practices you're using there. uh.......gee thanks?

Babbabud
08-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Not only that Razz but Bman gets to pay for their advertising ... what a great deal for AquaLab. Maybe they will come in chat and drag customers to their site next.

Green Supreme
08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
Teehee was exactly what I said to my friend, as I read that post. Great minds... and all that. Peace GS

ps. in the end, I suppose Bubs gets some cash

Bubbleman
08-30-2010, 10:57 PM
They are indeed a distributor.. so i can't see the harm in what they are doing...
i know aqualab has been a bit trolly in the past.. but he's done nothing but great business with us since M joined him..
in the end.. he's posting straight truth... they are available on his site..

just my two cents..

peace
Bubble man

Razz
08-31-2010, 12:03 AM
hahahahahahaha, we're just covering your back!

KONY
08-31-2010, 01:07 PM
hahahahahahaha, we're just covering your back!

I find this ammusing because by posting in this thread.... you're doing the exact opposite of what you are trying to accomplish. There is no such thing as bad publicitiy in this business world... now even more people are gonna see this thread and buy from aqualabs.

Not that I really care either way. Its not like they are selling knockoff bubble nows or something... everyones still getting their share of the pie.

mmmmm pie

Trichome King
12-28-2010, 08:57 PM
AquaLabs is a Great Company to deal with :) They do right by me always !!

Aqua Lab Tech
12-30-2010, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the Postive comments Trichome King.

Aqua Lab Tech

Psuper
12-30-2010, 06:54 AM
I like your titanium screens ALT. You've got some good stuff on you're site for sure.

Trichome King
12-30-2010, 06:28 PM
My pleasure ALT :pipe: Your products and the Service from you guy's are absolutely The Best - Top Notch ! I just purchased around $950 worth of more goodies from you including a Bubble Box which is gorgeous in every way a Bubbler along with 5 more BubbleBags to go with the 3 different ones I started with and a bunch of other sweet accessories ! I am addicted to ALT Website ! I just love it but my wife wants to smack me :p To bad because I am the one with the big bank account :cool1: Hehe