PDA

View Full Version : Cleannnnnnn!!!!

gbubble
08-30-2010, 01:13 AM
OK so how do you guys all have your glass sooooooo squeeky clean??????

i understand its good to keep your pieces clean and i do and try lol, like wats the cleaning routines ya follow? rinse after every shesh? clean every day , every 3 days? how much bong // cleaner rubbing alcohol do you use? how many pipe cleaners /q tips?????

as for me i just use one or 2 of my tubes at a time and clean em with a bottle of orange chronic and rinse every 5 days or so, and change water daily. and use a fair amount of q tips and pipe cleaners.

so....

wats ur cleaning ritual

also lets see some fresh clean pieces.

RooRripRoadie
08-30-2010, 01:25 AM
I just take pictures when my pieces are clean LOL

ususally 1-2 x a week

I take a big recycled power aid and fill half way with iso and a ounce of salt. insert down stem close top and shake...VOila rince and dry

take used mix and pour in your piece of choice... Shake and rinse dry

the bowl needs a little TLC.... I usally hand fill with iso and salt. hold between thumb and index finger and shake the shit out of it... repeat if necessary..

Keep it clean
Peace

HerbalToker
08-31-2010, 08:46 AM
What youll Need:
- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol from your local Pharmacy
- Rock Salt/Coarse Salt from convenience/grpcery store

Run dirty piece in hot water, shake hot water to Warm up dirty resins inside the piece.

From there, i keep my Isoprpyl in a spray bottle, allowing my to just Spray the resin right out of any Stemless, or regular downstem. then, Sprayinto Tub/bubbler/pipe, add about 5-6 tbsp of salt, Plug Holes, Shake like hell, watch for Counter, Doors, Sinks, Taps lol But shake for about 2-5 minutes depending on the state of your piece. (Pour filth into a Flushing toilette to avoid Resin stains on the toilet or sink) rinse with hot water, and slowly reduce tempurature of water back to cool as to not shock your piece.
And sometimes, it requires a quick second rinse with a Clean alcohol but you can use less, just to get rid of any film, and give it that nice Sparkle.

Downstems, and bowls, you can use the method recomeded above by roorriproadie, But i find thats a little rough on delicate glass, just bouncing it around inside a plastic bottle. but i suggest just either, using a spray bottle of iso, qtips, and warm water, and blast it out. Or soaking in a cup over night, and rinsing with hot water in the morning.

This should keep your pieces Fresh and Sparkling. Good luck.

yay clean glass!

WhiteWall
08-31-2010, 08:03 PM
a lot of salt and a lot of alcohol(isopropyl)... whenever you are ready

Hieronymus Bosch
09-01-2010, 05:48 AM
You can use iso and salt and shake vigorously or you can use grunge-off.

In my opinion, Grunge off is by far a better solution. It's reusable for about a year and gets it squeaky clean and gets rid of ALL odor.

http://www.freshheadies.com/catalog/accessories-26/grunge-off-super-soaker-77.html

aqualungs
09-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Simple Green!