PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself

deliciouslips
09-07-2010, 04:03 PM
I am a marijuana patient and a grower of a small indoor hydo garden. This will be my first harvest. My ladies are in the 4th week of flowering and looking great ..(I say that knocking on wood) and will be ready for the catwalk in a few weeks .:D
I have used marijuana since the 60's for recreation, and for my fibromyalgea,:( diagnosed 7 years ago. I smoke:bongin: and eat it but I am growing now to learn how to make hash and tinctures after trying them from the dispensery. I have read alot on the topics and have visited websites to learn the easiest way to make hash and tincs. The Bubblebox is going to be my first purchase. I would like to visit this website for learning from those that are experienced and willing to lend and share their experiences.

johard59
09-09-2010, 09:29 AM
You are most welcome to this forum and i hope you will learn lot of things about growing as well as medical marijuana so enjoy all the resources of this forum.

bagseed77
09-14-2010, 08:42 PM
welcome aboard !

deliciouslips
09-16-2010, 05:10 PM
I was forced to do some trimming of leaves and lower buds due to air flow and light exposures. I am 3 weeks into flowering and all are the ladies are looking healthy and happy.:) Now I have all this sticky trim and am trying differnt quick ways to dry it to make butter and hash. I am in the process of setting up my drying room but in the mean time I am quick drying trim in cardboard flats with holes in them for air and placing the shallow boxes in a dark plastic bag and stirring them 2-3 times a day. I have a cigar box that I am trying out to dry buds. I have tried silicone packets in air tight jars but has done very little drying after 4 days :( so instead I wrapped them in paper and set under a 100 watt bulb..Does anyone have anyother ideas I might try? once dry I will store in mason airtight jars till ready to cook.:dancingbanana:

tripletee
02-24-2011, 09:25 AM
good air flow mayhelp dry your plant material out a bit quickergood luck and enjoy your has makinf might be cleaner tasting with ice water extraction methods tLKEDabout on this forum i just recieved my 5 gallom bubblee now ans 8 bag kit im stoked nd ready to rummmmmbubble