PDA

View Full Version : dry ice melty goodness cheap bags still bomb

santacruzhashman
09-30-2010, 05:13 AM
check it out it was clear dome now i have none =(
was with wet plant matter mostly fan leaves was surprised how tasty it was.

RIP
my tasty hash =(

Razz
09-30-2010, 06:38 AM
nice hash art!

Bubbleman
09-30-2010, 04:32 PM
yeah dude looks like some killer stuff..
was it dried out into powder and then pressed?
or did you press it right out of the bags?
looks very nice either way.. just love my bubble in powder.. although if your gona press it.. ya may as well make it look pretty ..

two thumbs up bro

Peace
Bubble man

ps RIP your hash indeed.. i never got to smoke any....

mcbitsko
10-01-2010, 07:02 PM
yeah dude looks like some killer stuff..
was it dried out into powder and then pressed?
or did you press it right out of the bags?
looks very nice either way.. just love my bubble in powder.. although if your gona press it.. ya may as well make it look pretty ..

two thumbs up bro

Peace
Bubble man

ps RIP your hash indeed.. i never got to smoke any....

MR.Bubble. i must be missing something with those that press their fullmelt.
why press?
i prefer my fullmelt in solid hash form. but i don't touch it once with my hands
or presses.

using one third lb. of trimmings and shake. placed in 220 zipperbag. i do five gentle three minute runs in washer into 160 bag into a 35gallon container.
syphon 35gallons strait into 25 bag.
result is huge patty that drys into a solid mass thats hard as rock.

this end result product is only fiddled with once by my hands. and that is when i lift patty out of 25bag onto cardboard to dry.

have taken thin shavings and looked at it under 500x microscope
showing many whole resin glands packed like a jigsaw puzzle emitting hardley any stars of light between glands. and no popped smashed resing glands.

hey Mr.Bubbleman. i was one in the mid '70s that read about the ice/water method and shined it on. at that time just couldnt comprehend it. what an idiot.

i would dry sift buds using carburator fuel filter screening.
i seem to recall screening being 120 per square inch measurement but i'm not sure. and i thought i had to rub buds hard thru screen. idiot!
would take resulting powder and sew up in canvas bag. then seal bag in a seal-a-meal bag. then boil in water around 15minutes till putty feeling.
then i would punture pin holes thru plastic. i'd jack up my '72 dodge charger. and lower it on top of baggie between bricks overnight.

Cootie
10-01-2010, 07:12 PM
blah blah blah blah hash im king of the world blah blah blah blah blah blah

mcbitsko
10-01-2010, 07:24 PM
BWA HAHAHAHAHAH!
corneponeD kiddypoo
BWA HAHAHAHAHAAH

santacruzhashman
10-01-2010, 08:19 PM
i actually made this stuff with my female room mate and we had the same thought about should we press it or not. but i dont think it makes a difference. to each his or her own. lol anyways.. I made some new stuff ill post pics later thanks for the comments.

oh yea the bubble has dried first into powder and then we pressed it into pretty shapes =)

GanjaGuru
10-07-2010, 02:31 PM
well as I understand you are keeping the glands in the middle of the mass from oxidizing this way(pressing)

and if you are using heat, your probably potentiating the hash through decarboxylation

that is a good thing

That being said, I only press it if the clubs wan't it that way.
Other wise.... I prefer little amber space rocks