PDA

View Full Version : Using a shop vac for stirring?

HumboldtSmoka420
10-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Anyone tried blowing a shop vac into the mixture instead of stirring? I don't have one or I'd try it............:confused:
What y'all think?

paultheghost
10-01-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm new to this whole process since I haven't completed my first batch. However I've spent a lot of time researching hashish, particularly bubblehash.
so with that in mind...

I think this might be a great idea to agitate the mixture, as it might reducing the actual "tearing" of the plant matter.
maybe add a diffuser to it?

definitely some tasty food for thought.

HumboldtSmoka420
10-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Yea I was just thinking............I gotta look into that diffuser thing, but don't you have to use oxygen tanks with it or something?

stickyfingers
10-02-2010, 09:26 AM
Oh come the fuck on and properly talk shit on someone if you have a problem, "blah blah blah" is NOT very original and the entertainment value is crap...much less the over all effectiveness. What a shit troll you are.

HumboldtSmoka420
10-02-2010, 09:21 PM
blah blah blah blah hash im king of the world blah blah blah blah blah blah i got hash so that makes me god blah blah blah blah full melt asshair.

Someone needs to ban this tampon toker :pray:

paultheghost
10-05-2010, 06:36 PM
My bubblebags should be coming in the mail this week and i just harvested three plants so i have about two oz dry weight of wet gdp popcorn and about 4 oz dry weight ogk popcorn hopefully i can try this method out with a secondrun and post my findings out here.

HumboldtSmoka420
10-05-2010, 08:00 PM
My only fear is that it will blow too hard and blow it out. Maybe use a lid or something? I'm anxious to hear the results though!