PDA

View Full Version : $$Donations$$

GanjaGuru
10-13-2010, 06:09 PM
How much per gram donation do you guys ask for on the seperate microns when distributing to medical dispensarys?

like for instance if most clubs run 200% mark up
than at 25$Donation a gram that would only be 12/13 dollars right.

Thats for full melt here in nor cal
and they always wan't to low ball, and buy oz's only So i'm curious about what the acceptable market is.

I've done 12 -14 for full melt.
and 5-7 for 25 mic/or 160

I'm just trying to ball park, and create an acceptable understanding of the medical bubble market. And further, save $$$$'s lost from low ball intake processors/donation suppliers.

salad931
10-13-2010, 06:49 PM
the majority of clubs here in sf(anyone correct me if im wrong) sell fm for $40 now...
my friends buy SHITTY hash- 25/160 for about 20$

200% mark up is just a joke

Bubbleman
10-14-2010, 01:56 AM
well lets do the real math..
First find out what they are charging for a gram of herb.. or an eight or a quarter or a ounce..
Say you figure out the ounce price.. then you can figure out the pound price... once you've got the pound price.. understand that you can take that dollar amount and divide it by around 20.. which is how much fullmelt you can expect if your lucky off that same pound of herb.
The numbers are very high.. even if the herb is cheap say 100 an ounce.. thats 1600 a lb. and divided by 20 is still a whopping80 a gram.. and thats diluted on plant matter.

The problem with prohbition is its not an accurate description of the worth of the medicine.. however if you want to go by prohibition you could easily explain to these dispensaries that by far the deal of a life time right now going is buying hash from these guys.. cause its the true medicine and almost always sells for a fraction of the price that same resin diluted on plant matter sells for.

my two cents

Bubble man

bubblecrack
10-14-2010, 02:31 AM
^this .

GanjaGuru
10-14-2010, 05:22 AM
im talking pot/trim that is 100$ a lb. And if I sell 8 at 13 a gram I paid for it and made 4$ gas money. And still have at least a half lb for personal hash making. Being easy money or hash.

p.s. I posted a question about fox farm soil nutrients, any ideas? ?
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?p=70780#post70780

Bubbleman
10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Regardless of what you are paying I'm just using lbs of herb as an example as the value of the end product is the same. Ie to me trim or nugget is going to produce an almost identical end product. So the value of your end product still holds an incredible value on the black market /dispensary market.

Bman

fullmelt-beezle707
10-27-2010, 02:42 AM
hey ganja guru i live in mendocino county way up in nor cal...i take my full melt to harbor side collective in oakland the give me 17.50 a gram(490 oz)...the least they take is 50g. though so you know

HumboldtSmoka420
10-27-2010, 06:08 AM
hey ganja guru i live in mendocino county way up in nor cal...i take my full melt to harbor side collective in oakland the give me 17.50 a gram(490 oz)...the least they take is 50g. though so you know

Holy Shit! Can I hitch a ride with you and save up a good stash to bring down there? Wont take me long :) :p

FlyLikeABandit
01-10-2011, 08:06 AM
I bought some Blue Dream Super Melt from Harborside, fantastic stuff. Wish I knew who provided that as I would love to purchase an oz. I am just getting started making my own but don't have a lot of good product to start with.

Juicepuddle
01-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I cant even find potent fullmelt in SF, unless its with some type of gross solvent that fucks my lungs up.

And I have had at leas 6 strains labeled as fullmelt turn out to be half melt or worse. I heard about harborside collective but the source was lame.

Imo you guys all unload your awesome melt there so I can go buy some KTHNX

kushkommander
01-10-2011, 07:21 PM
vapor room on haight has some DANK OG melt and MK melt for 30/g...buy 3 get 4th for half off :D

and also try the love shack....they always have good quality melt

and I must say harborside does have some of the nicest selection of melt in the bay area, ive gotten some top notch stuff from there before.

ive found vending prices to be apprx this: good hash for 15-20/g mediocre hash for 10-15/g cooking grade for 5/g

FlyLikeABandit
01-10-2011, 10:23 PM
I can attest to the full melt at Harborside as I looked at it under my little hand held scope and it looked like millions of little heads stuck together. Melted like the Blue Dream is is called. Wish I kept some, I am getting a new digital scope and hopefully can post some good pics soon. I just built my three screens setup for dry screening, not full melt but it does clean up the taste and increase potency but I am also using older scrap leftovers that are very old. Will post pics soon as I get the scope.

shawndubs
01-27-2011, 08:40 AM
All depends on the quality of the trim and the quality of the process in which you make. You can with no doubt take a super frosty batch of trim and beat the piss out of it so none of it is high grade or take super high grade like querkle or OG and beat lightly for 15 minutes max with premo trim and you should have no problem with all 25-120 grade bubbling and if it don't bubble ain't worth the trouble. Primo bubble goes anywhere from 20G to 40G for the best around Michigan and I have tried all the cali's finest and doesn't compare to home made at it's finest. In my opinion, cheers!

sicjrfan8
01-28-2011, 04:54 PM
i just bought some putty out here for 60 a gram. expensive stuff out here