PDA

View Full Version : Post your experiences with freshheadies.com customer service GOOD or BAD

HumboldtSmoka420
11-04-2010, 05:23 AM
Though we may need a thread here for people to talk about their experiences ordering from and/or returning stuff or anything else about freshheadies.com customer service.
First of all, no one put me up to this or anything, just want to share my experience with others and here ya'lls experiences.

Ok here's my only experience so far in requesting a replacement Bubblenow XL bag. I private messaged bubbleman first asking if it was normal that the bag lose a few threads off the all screen bag. Turns out it was, but he offered to replace it if it got worse :) Well, it got a little worse but the lining on the flap that folds over the zipper started coming off as well and in little bitty pieces that could POTENTIALLY get past the 220 bag maybe. Then I e-mailed Dianamite (I assume) and she said she would ship out a replacement. I waited a few days and heard nothing, so I called them and they someone said the bag was still on Dianes desk, but they gave me a free tote bag for my 20 gallon bags I just ordered! It was especially cool of them to do this since I only bought 2 normal priced (minus med discount) 20 gallon replacement bags and a bargain bin 20 gallon thin material 90 micron bag worth $40 (a bargain if it works!)! I'm completely satisfied with my experience with freshheadies.com and would definitely buy anything from them as long as it came with their customer service :)

Hope my next experience is as pleasant, thanks again freshheadies!