PDA

View Full Version : #((Back in action with new upside down shower head oil bubs))#

SheepDawg
11-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Been moving into a new place and babies momma drama have taken my time lately..But im back in action and ready to rumble the bronx..holler at me [email protected]
BIG SHOUTS AND MAD RESPECT TO THE FMB ADMINS/AND ADVISORS..YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Razz
11-05-2010, 10:36 PM
someone was just saying in chat how you fucked their whole order up. so i dunno......

SheepDawg
11-05-2010, 10:45 PM
lame..who was it..if I mess up any order i always make it right and even send a little extra surprise..

Razz
11-05-2010, 10:56 PM
hop in chat and ask kk...

SheepDawg
11-05-2010, 11:54 PM
I cant chat on phone..no pc right now..

Soupbone
11-06-2010, 01:50 AM
sup bro,
good to hear that you're back in action. Shit happens man. Hope everything worked out alright. Cant wait to see some dawgcraft soon D:

SheepDawg
11-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Ya buddy..your the man soup..im just gonna finish this dish and pendant then your on the to of my list bro.

Soupbone
11-07-2010, 02:07 PM
All good. Will you please consider investing in a cheap cam? Would love to see some more of your work online and I know a bunch of others do too.

SheepDawg
11-08-2010, 07:48 PM
See If This Works...http://gtokimg.appspot.com/o034Cz5hj6VYyOuUg

kushkommander
11-09-2010, 04:48 PM
there was a mixup with my order but sheepdawg has been real cool working it out with me, got it all handled like a pro :D thanks again!

SheepDawg
11-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Glad to hear it bro..thanks again for the good vibes..stay tuned for a new affordable oil bub series..

Razz
11-13-2010, 06:55 PM
so yeah, sheepdawg....so i talked to that guy with the fucked up order.....he said you sent him the rest of his order finally...and guess what.....his exact words were..."
but its sloppy as fuck, lazy work...then he says oh i thought you said you would send me some more cash
fuck that custy noob
he wants like 20-40$ more
lol what a clown."
so much for you taking care of that order in style...what happened to "throw in a little something extra".....like you said.........that seemed to go out the window too......but hey...thanks for starting this thread....i'll keep all the people here aware of this situation, and how you will handle it....i suggest doing it soon!

SheepDawg
11-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Wow..who is this guy? ..im confused now..did he order a bub with earrings,a dish and pendant? i always send something extra if I make a mistake with someones order... Tell homeboy to talk to me about it..i dont appreciate that kind of vibe..i work hard to make sure people are happy with my glass..

Razz
11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
he wasn't happy when i did my first post, and he sure wasn't happy with the rest of his order, he said it looked like some kid did the work, however another member stated how they got some slide from you that was fucking tight, and they loved it....so it's not like i'm trying to slam you...that guy got good stuff from you....but anyway....look...i'm not gonna mention names here.....i suggest you make sure the customers you sent orders out to are happy, so find out....i don't know what the guy ordered. i asked you to come into chat, but you can't right now, and that's cool, but if you're gonna post glass threads with the intention of selling them, i'm gonna make sure the fmb community is protected. there have been too many problems with glass blowers and sellers on this site. thanks