PDA

View Full Version : ((-shower head oil bub with sculpted skull dome-))

SheepDawg
11-08-2010, 07:59 PM
..Making a New Series Of Sculpted Dome Sets Also..Stay Tuned For Pics Of Those..
http://picasaweb.google.com/SDGC77?feat=email

Green Supreme
11-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Nice art, but grease apparatus on a hash site. Hmmm, whatcha thinkin? Peace GS

SheepDawg
11-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry bro..thought it would be proper to post a bub thats made for it..hope I didn't offend any one..

Basack
11-08-2010, 11:20 PM
greasee? who said anything bout grease?

Green Supreme
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Guess you didn't notice the title huh? Peace GS

GanjaGuru
11-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Nice art, but grease apparatus on a hash site. Hmmm, whatcha thinkin? Peace GS

what about posting pictures about mushrooms? ?

Seems a bit irrelevant to GS?

Bubbleman
11-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Nah mushrooms aren't irrelevant they are certified by mother nature..
Much like bubblehash and dry sift.. all nice and tasty..
something about OIL... that changes everything...
if you want to see what i mean.. Go to amsterdam one of the only places on earth that you can buy herb and hash at shops.>> guess what.. OIL is comletely Illegal..
where as... up till maybe recently.. Mushrooms have always been attainable..

I would appreciate it if you guys wouldnt post oil shit up here on the site.. as we dont support oil making or oil smoking at all.
Not to say we dont mind you doing it at othersites..we just dont want to inadvertantly teach people something we absolutely dont believe in.
particularly in this case.. when its just so you can make a sale..

my two cents

Bubble man

Green Supreme
11-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Ganja Guru go to the forum I posted the shrooms in and tell me what it should be for lol. Peace GS

GanjaGuru
11-09-2010, 09:18 PM
I know where it is.

your just a walking ego dude, take a few grams of those cyans and think of how others view you.

maybe be a bit less rude? for start too

peace GG

Soupbone
11-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Nice derailing. Fuck sakes, the guy just wanted to share some of his work. FMB drama (lulz) ensues.

Would love to see that picasa album updated Sheepdawg. Liking the skull bub.

HumboldtSmoka420
11-10-2010, 05:30 PM
..Making a New Series Of Sculpted Dome Sets Also..Stay Tuned For Pics Of Those..

Those look nice bro! I always wanted to be able to blow glass, maybe one day I'll learn. How much that violin worth? Looks expensive lol

salad931
11-10-2010, 07:48 PM
quick !throw on a bowl n a screen an no one will notice

KCglassart
11-10-2010, 08:48 PM
There are some pretty nice oil pieces out there. And blowers are giving the people what they want. And i to fell into that part. But I think bubbleman has it right here. I think in time we will see those that are using this having problems. Everyone wants it legal but this is one of the reasons it is not I think anyway.

Nah mushrooms aren't irrelevant they are certified by mother nature..
Much like bubblehash and dry sift.. all nice and tasty..
something about OIL... that changes everything...
if you want to see what i mean.. Go to amsterdam one of the only places on earth that you can buy herb and hash at shops.>> guess what.. OIL is comletely Illegal..
where as... up till maybe recently.. Mushrooms have always been attainable..

I would appreciate it if you guys wouldnt post oil shit up here on the site.. as we dont support oil making or oil smoking at all.
Not to say we dont mind you doing it at othersites..we just dont want to inadvertantly teach people something we absolutely dont believe in.
particularly in this case.. when its just so you can make a sale..

my two cents

Bubble man

KCglassart
11-10-2010, 08:50 PM
BTW, SheepDawg, You do some fine glasswork. stay to your roots if you can.

SheepDawg
11-13-2010, 05:01 PM
wow..sorry guys.this bub was already sold before I posted it..just wanted to share..
Folks really dig these for hash mostly..they work really well for hash..so I will just start calling them hash bubs..didn't mean to offend anyone..sorry bubbleman...
Thanks for the good vibes soupbone..updating that picasa now.

Razz
11-13-2010, 07:20 PM
I know where it is.

your just a walking ego dude, take a few grams of those cyans and think of how others view you.

maybe be a bit less rude? for start too

peace GG

wow..looks like you're the one all butthurt posting this to g.s. i view him in a manner with the utmost respect, because he's earned it...as far as the glass goes......he's probably posting it because it's probably for sale, and he probably wants to make money, so...dont make it sound like he's showing the glass out of the kindness of his artistic heart, he's a glass blower, not a collector showing off his collection........this is how the bullshit with the glass market started....anyways...have a nice day!

SheepDawg
11-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey fellas..its all good...i am not selling this piece on here at all ,its been sold before i made it..was just stoked to share it with yall..i just want to things to stay positive and creative.....sorry for posting glass ..its been a long time since ive been on here..was just trying to say hello to everyone..

Razz
11-13-2010, 07:42 PM
i was wrong.....sorry..i figured it was for sale. <eat's raw crow! and foot for dessert!

SheepDawg
11-13-2010, 07:47 PM
No prob bro..just keeping in touch with the awesome fmb community..thanks guys..id never do you ya wrong guys and gals of fmb..

Basack
11-14-2010, 01:42 AM
quick !throw on a bowl n a screen an no one will notice

HA HA HA LOL lOL lOL :brainiac:

SheepDawg
11-24-2010, 12:30 AM
BTW, SheepDawg, You do some fine glasswork. stay to your roots if you can.
thank you much KC..Ima go scope your work..

salad931
11-25-2010, 11:02 AM
i don mean to troll on you or anyone else whos blowin oil devices
it jus seems to mee like all the focus right now is goin towards nice rigs for oil an hash has been kinda forgotten

was wonderin if youd messed around with hash bowl ideas or what not- seems like most of of the hash bowls that have alot of work put into them jsut waste the bubble and alter the taste. hopin to one see a bowl that uses something of a screen with the same kinda artistic innovation thats motivated this hot hit oil craze

anyways chill bub

SheepDawg
12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
thanks man.. Ill think about that bowl idea fersher..

SheepDawg
12-09-2010, 06:03 PM
More pics ..working on some new hash bub ideas..