PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Buckets ? Yes or No

Trichome King
12-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Newbee here and I love the site and the whole deal with Bubblemans Bags and methods for Cold Water Extraction :sick1: I was told that it is easier faster and better to use multiple buckets while extracting so the bags don't clump up ! Is that true ?

Green Supreme
12-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Bubbleman uses one bucket, nuff said. Good luck. Peace GS

HumboldtSmoka420
12-21-2010, 05:17 PM
Newbee here and I love the site and the whole deal with Bubblemans Bags and methods for Cold Water Extraction :sick1: I was told that it is easier faster and better to use multiple buckets while extracting so the bags don't clump up ! Is that true ?

Bubbleman's also got infinite supply of bags, meaning he isn't too worried about making them last :D
I would try both and see what works better for you!
Using multiple buckets would have to at least prolong the life of the bags somewhat right?

Razz
12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
uh.... use 1 bucket

Green Supreme
12-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey, if that is the method the company promotes and the product is warantee'd, I'll keep doin it that way. I want to make the best quality hash, folks rarely show me nicer hash than Bubbleman puffs with us. Peace GS

Green Supreme
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Oh and I still use my original 220 bag from 99. All the rest have been replaced now, but we are talking 100's of batches. Maintenance is what really makes the bags last. Now I have a Bubblenow and the wear and tear is even lower. Peace GS

Trichome King
12-21-2010, 05:37 PM
1 bucket it is then thanks for the replies :)

HumboldtSmoka420
12-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Hey, if that is the method the company promotes and the product is warantee'd, I'll keep doin it that way. I want to make the best quality hash, folks rarely show me nicer hash than Bubbleman puffs with us. Peace GS

You do have a point! He can also come to video chat anytime, bubbleman himself is always available to take your questions!

HumboldtSmoka420
12-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Oh and I still use my original 220 bag from 99. All the rest have been replaced now, but we are talking 100's of batches. Maintenance is what really makes the bags last. Now I have a Bubblenow and the wear and tear is even lower. Peace GS

Definitely clean those screens well with really cold water after each use. I can't tell you how much this helps keep the bags in working order. I have seen people with badly clogged screens!