PDA

View Full Version : Decanting with clean water to remove impurities...

MrSativa
01-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Take the bubble from the bags and put it into another decanter glass, fill with water, and decant anything that floats at the top(hair, leaf material, etc.) so that you get nothing but pure bubble. Pour back thru a cleaned out bag for contam free bubble.

cannawerks
02-28-2011, 03:48 AM
hi, im new to this site but not to this game, this technique sounds appealing. i think this would work great with wire mesh tools to scoop/lift undesired particulate from the top of water before pouring back through bags, also instead of pouring it back through your same bags, have special bags like 1 gallon bags of specific sizes (all available separately) which are small and easy to work with and clean to get excess h20 separated. just a thought i make a ton of bubble and will try variations soon and let you know results. thanks for the idea. p

Psuper
02-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Take the bubble from the bags and put it into another decanter glass, fill with water, and decant anything that floats at the top(hair, leaf material, etc.) so that you get nothing but pure bubble. Pour back thru a cleaned out bag for contam free bubble.

Great topic. I've thought a lot about this as well.

While I think rinsing the hash while it's on the screen of the bag being pulled achieves most of this I have been wondering recently about doing something like this.... here's roughly what I made up notes about:

1. Mix cannabis in 220 bag by itself in 5gallon bucket.

2. Pull 220 bag and allow trichomes to settle in water.

3. Siphon out as much water as possible above the settled layer of hash and deposit that water into a second bucket that only contains the 25 bag just to see what shows up in their.

4. Add fresh, very cold water to the hash and either repeat step#3 or pour into a different bucket with all your bags except the 220.
**the 25 bag could be left out here if it was still sitting in the other bucket (from step#3) all by itself, in this case the water on the bottom of this bucket would later be run through the cleaned off 25 bag.

orrrrrr use one bucket like normal and simply siphon water out the bucket then replace it with fresh water before pulling any of the bags.