PDA

View Full Version : Master Kush FMCD ?

Trichome King
01-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Whats up gang :smoke1: Anyone here ever make any FMCD from Master Kush and if so please elaborate on the taste and quality of the Bubble ! I would imagine it would be some super stanky dank Bubble indeed :snake:

Bubbleman
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
puffing some right now.. although i did not make this particular batch.. i have myself made some and puffed quite a few different batches from a few different growers..
Its strong.. and tasty.. not gonna give you that awesome sativa heady buzz.. but perfect for my bubble quiver.. great smoke thru out the day for me..
decent punch to it.. and extremly melty bubble..

hope that helps.. will try to take a few shots with the macro lens to show you some domes... later

Bubble man

HumboldtSmoka420
01-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Whats up gang :smoke1: Anyone here ever make any FMCD from Master Kush and if so please elaborate on the taste and quality of the Bubble ! I would imagine it would be some super stanky dank Bubble indeed :snake:

I have before, I have some pics somewhere but too many to go through :(
It was really dank especially if indoor and grown right. The bubble was really tasty as well!

Trichome King
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Ahhhh just what I wanted to hear fellas :) Can't wait to put that Master Kush through my 8 Bubblebags in about 5 more weeks ! Thanks for the info Bubbleman and if you have those macro dome shots that would be sweeeeeet if not no biggy bro :)