PDA

View Full Version : hash in screen

atomic
01-17-2011, 02:18 AM
hey,

when u guys scrape out of the bag is it normal for a decent amount to be stuck in the screens? seems like it was really hard to scrape it out and it just got sticky while i was trying to get it out with the metal spoon.

any pointers?

Trichome King
01-17-2011, 03:49 AM
It's normal for some resin to get stuck to the screen after you scrape with a spoon but you should Dunk the screen inside out swish it around a few times and rinse the spoon as well immediately in the ice cold water with the other screens that are in your bucket to collect that resin so you don't waste any trichs and do that with every bag Just like Bubbleman showed us and you will be good as gold :) Peace !

atomic
01-17-2011, 07:17 AM
hey sorry dont mean to be a pain but do you have a link to that bubbleman thing?

KONY
01-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Use a spray bottle with ice cold water in it.... u can easily "herd" the trichs to the middle of the bags with this.

Trichome King
01-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Here is the link Atomic enjoy :) The spray bottle with ice water to "herd" the trichs is a great trick that I use and it works very well !

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2200

Bubbleman
01-17-2011, 04:37 PM
The real key is to get the resin out while its still wet.. it only takes a short period before the resin will dry and stick to your screen.. so using the waterbottle trick and the dunking of the bags immiediately after the bubble is removed is very important.
Throwing the bag down for even a minute will allow the resin heads to warm up to room temperature and become sticky.>
Good luck and let us know how it goes.. also feel free to come into chat and talk with us LIVE>

Peace
Bubble man

atomic
01-17-2011, 08:46 PM
thats sound of all you guys to answer so quickly and helpfully.

when using the spray bottle, is a stream or mist best?

Trichome King
01-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Mist is the ticket :)

YukonBikerGuy
01-19-2011, 05:19 PM
I use an electric water sprayer, between stream and mist.

YBG