PDA

View Full Version : Newb needin sum startup info

bubblemakinnewb
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
hey ive never made hash myself before but have smoked my share of it. What do i need to buy/know before trying to make it. I want sum good potent product and have access to fire budz to make it with..any input would be appreciated.

HumboldtSmoka420
01-26-2011, 04:07 AM
bubblenow xl and some bags bro!

Babbabud
01-26-2011, 12:58 PM
two buckets a set of bubblebags ... a wooden spoon and ice, You can get the bubblenow and make it real easy or you can stir by hand. Some prefer the automation... some would rather stir:) Good luck !!

bubblemakinnewb
01-26-2011, 09:02 PM
k cool thanks bros i think i might try it by hand first due to the much cheaper initial investment amount. Do instructions come with the bubblebags or do I need to gather info on how to do it from this forum? Also, if im makin it with nugs, how much hash return about would you expect from 56 grams of buds

Green Supreme
01-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Search Bubbleman's thread about making hash in 20 gallons with buds{Water Extraction Forum}. Same process you will be looking for. As to your yield question, I would ask you how long is a string? Sounds like someone counting chickens before they hatch. Lotsa info on this site, so you are in the right place. Feel free to look about. Peace GS

bubblemakinnewb
01-26-2011, 09:19 PM
cool thanks GS ill check those out im already made up my mind about making it def gonna happen..just wonderin if i didnt fuck anything up too bad around how much id have..no prob ill findo out soon enough:pipe: thanks for the info bout those threads tho take care