PDA

View Full Version : Sup Dudes

MichiganJim
01-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Hey guys, been reading this site for a few months and have been on a full melt quest ever since. I just got my 1-Gallon 4-bag kit yesterday, and I am more than happy with it. I also ordered the 90u bag separate but it didn't come yet. Needless to say, I couldn't wait before I made my first batch. I ran about a half-ounce of top-grade white russian buds through it, and my results were stunning to say the least. I'll take some pics later and go into detail about my first ever run in the "First Hash Runs" section.

Just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for sharing their knowledge about making 100% natural top-grade hashish. Special thanks to Bubbleman, who is truly doing the world a great service. You guys rock.

MichiganJim
01-29-2011, 05:40 AM
Fresh Headies ripped me off. They sent me a 5-gallon 90 bag instead of my 1-gallon. WTF! It was ordered correctly and everything, I even got my 1-gallon bucket. This is a complete joke.

MichiganJim
01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Okay, I've since calmed down since discovering my order was incorrect. We contacted FreshHeadies and they didn't respond whatsoever. Luckily, I know someone with a 4-bag 5-Gallon set who bought the 90 off of me for full price. I then ordered a single 1-gallon 90u bag off of ebay, where I had originally got my 4-bag set. I would recommend that anyone buying bubble bags get them from ebay. Cause if Headies fucks your order up, you are shit out of luck. Just a heads up to people, cause I don't want to see anyone get jobbed like I did.