PDA

View Full Version : Classic Book reviews (literary art)

Bon qualite
02-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi guys n gals, i love to read books and i want to tell everyone about how enjoyable reading a book is by giving a review of the ones that i read.
Soon.....

Bon qualite
02-14-2011, 10:37 PM
Aesop's Fables you cant go wrong with this book! I read a few pages starting off, theres these little stories that have a moral some have the moral clearly stated at the end and some you have to guess at. It's good, showing you that history repeats itself and there is always something to learn from experience.

Bohemian San Francisco
Another good book! This book has good descriptions of how life was in bohemian San Francisco with recipes from old sf places to eat. If you have the munchies and want something to cook hey this might be what u want. Also the book has stories about how bohemian the life was before and after the fire. Remember that it's a classic book pre 1930? remember your history about sf and you'll remember there was an earthquake in 1906 and I think a fire that burned most of the city soon after.

Bon qualite
02-25-2011, 07:01 PM
The adventures of Sherlock Holmes! One bad bad book. Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good... In the beginning of the book there's a mentioning of Sherlock doing coke...then Sherlock says something about a girl named Mary Jane. And they are constantly talking about snuff, I guess tobacco. Oh and Holmes is very mischievous to say the least, along with Watson, a must read!