PDA

View Full Version : Mac 10 OG - Harvesting tomorrow

18dummy
02-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Has really started to turn purple the past week! Gets darker every day. Whomp!

The photo is a bit photoshopped to bring out color and contrast. This is a Mac 10 OG at 7 weeks, am harvesting her tomorrow. I've only kept the temps down around 65-68 and she's turning an extremely vibrant pinkish purple. Great yielder, probably gonna get 4-5 oz using just a 150 watt hps lamp in a closet.
:pipe:

Sh1zn1t
02-22-2011, 10:06 AM
That looks REALLY good for a closet grow with that low of HPS.

Good job dude, I'd love to puff some of that.

YukonBikerGuy
02-26-2011, 07:32 AM
If the colors are really nice, then why did you need to alter the photo with PhotoShop? Just curious. Why not take the shot and let the colors speak for themselves?

140grams (5oz) of dry bud off of 1 plant, in a closet under a 150W HPS? Damn son! Got a shot of the whole plant so we can drool on this monster? Did you retain clones? Wonder what it would do under a serious lamp like a 1000W HPS in a full sized garden....

What food, medium, and methodology did you follow to achieve these results? What total size is this plant? I'm sure many people would love to replicate these type of results....

YBG

18dummy
07-13-2011, 07:29 PM
If the colors are really nice, then why did you need to alter the photo with PhotoShop? Just curious. Why not take the shot and let the colors speak for themselves?

140grams (5oz) of dry bud off of 1 plant, in a closet under a 150W HPS? Damn son! Got a shot of the whole plant so we can drool on this monster? Did you retain clones? Wonder what it would do under a serious lamp like a 1000W HPS in a full sized garden....

What food, medium, and methodology did you follow to achieve these results? What total size is this plant? I'm sure many people would love to replicate these type of results....

YBG

Yeah, come to think of it, I fuckin hate mad photoshopped weed. Wish I wouldn't have done it.

Only ended up getting 107 grams dried off her. I used fox farm nutes never more than 3/4 strength, and to be perfectly honest, I kind of just sat back and took a hands off approach. It was my first indoor grow and, compared with what I (think) i know now about growing, I didn't know shit back then. Now I'm on my fourth grow and am starting to tighten the ship up a bit.

I don't have a camera so I only got a few pictures that my buddy took with his iphone (don't have one of those yet either haha). Here's a full plant shot i think 3-4 weeks before harvest.

Oh yeah, like I said I was a noobie and definitely didn't take a clone. I barely fucking did anything to her. I vegged for 5 1/2 weeks and she flowered in 8 weeks and two days...

dontstepongrass
07-14-2011, 12:59 AM
^^^ funny comment.

for real tho, the plant is at day 50 and ur chopping?

i didn't think og's ran that short...

CalcioErba2004
07-14-2011, 03:10 AM
They dont...

18dummy
07-14-2011, 06:20 AM
They dont...

I didnt end up chopping her until 8 weeks and two days, so 58 days. However, who the fuck knows if it was really "mac 10" OG, I got it from a dispensary that probably just got it from some patient claiming it was "mac 10 OG". Or maybe it really was. Either way I'm over it lol.

CalcioErba2004
07-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I didnt end up chopping her until 8 weeks and two days, so 58 days. However, who the fuck knows if it was really "mac 10" OG, I got it from a dispensary that probably just got it from some patient claiming it was "mac 10 OG". Or maybe it really was. Either way I'm over it lol.

Totally agree with you. Does she have any OG smell to her? The pic doesn't look very OGish...

18dummy
07-15-2011, 04:07 AM
Smells of diesel and lemon and maybe some pine, not much skunk IMO...for what that's worth...