PDA

View Full Version : buds to bubble?

greenavenger
02-28-2011, 02:29 PM
what is the best way to prepare buds for bubble? i want to make most of my space bomb into into some clear full melt dome hash. i ordered bubblemans eight bag one gallon for only 175 bucks!! i thought it would be like 300 thanks alot bubbleman. anyway what are ur guys method of turning buds into bubble?

Bubbleman
02-28-2011, 04:25 PM
depends on how big the buds are.. but i have a few threads online here that show bubble being made with pure Bud..
I usualy get it so they are all popcorn size or a little bigger.. and then run them thru the bags gently mixing and pulling as needed.
I would say you will want to do multiple runs with bud.. just in case there is anything left .
I Would suggest a light mixture for the fmcd run.. and then a second and perhaps even third batch ( depending on how efficient you are at mixing) and then a second much harder mix where you can insure you get whats left.
Good luck and feel free to come chat with us in the LIVE chat while your batching up... we would love to offer any help we can give.
peace
Bubble man

greenavenger
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM
oh yea will do ill keep yall updated thanks for the info i found a thread right after i sent you that pm sorry but thanks alot very good to hear it from the man himself thanks alot