PDA

View Full Version : sticky pickys

bluntski911
03-02-2011, 01:26 AM
first run
using home grown
Hawaiian,3rd dimension, and krytonite

please give some feed back, what do you think?

Green Supreme
03-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Very nice color. Looks like you may have pressed it too hard to get all the water out. Enjoy. Peace GS

Kushage
03-02-2011, 10:15 PM
uhh what? actually i took these pics before i pressed the hash right after i scraped them from the bags so i believe you should check again

old school
03-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Very nice color. Looks like you may have pressed it too hard to get all the water out. Enjoy. Peace GS

Lets say you press too hard.... What would be the negative side of that ? Does it effect overall taste and quality. ? I am now concerned I press too hard . Please lets get an opinion poll going on this. Peace, Oldschool

Green Supreme
03-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Once you press it you trap water inside making difficult to dry. This can easily lead to mold. I never even fold the screen over on the hash. I just use a dish towel and the screen as a wick to pull water out as I finish the pulling process. By the time I am done pulling and cleaning the nags and stuff the hash is dry enough to run through a kitchen sieve. Using a wooden spoon to push the hash though on to cardboard. This makes the most beautiful powder. Distribute it in a thin layer on the cardboard, 4 days in the ballast room and it is bone dry and ready to puff. Good luck. Peace GS